TV links

Last night I stumbled across a youtube of the live Eldora race.
Does anyone have any links or suggestions on how to get NASCAR races without cable or satellite?

Does anyone have any links or suggestions on how to get NASCAR races without cable or satellite?
If it's on the internet, it can be accessed through Kodi. I'm running this through a Amazon Fire Stick and on my PC. I've used it for numerous sporting events including NASCAR.

https://kodi.tv/

I'll post the stream to todays race DIDIT and you can get on his mailing list and he'll send you weekly links.
He doesn't stream FOX races but does the rest.

http://briansweet.me/racing.html

I have a "ARNU Box' and the system that runs it is "KODI"
I just can't find a regular spot where the races are streamed.

Clutch, I learned that 70 yrs ago :D
It's understanding what I am reading that is giving me trouble. :p
The streaming you are talking about is on the computer right? The ARNU box is connected dirct to the TV with the internet cable connected to that. Like I said, the understanding is what confuses me.

The streaming you are talking about is on the computer right? The ARNU box is connected dirct to the TV with the internet cable connected to that. Like I said, the understanding is what confuses me.
Yes streaming is on the computer. If you have a smart TV you can stream to it or like me without a smart TV you could use chromecast to project it from your computer to your TV.
A few threads up you can click on the briansweet link and subscribe to his email list and he will send you his streaming links every week.

Another link that was recently shared with us by our German friend @donthaveanickname is this one below. It's the equivalent of a Pirate finding his buried treasure. You can watch many series races from the last few years. It awesome. Yes it's streaming. Watching it over the internet. I'm not sure if he loads races live as I haven't checked but they are certainly there shortly after. Hope this helps.

http://s546271843.onlinehome.us/welcome/

You don't need the ARNU box for the links I gave you.

You don't need the ARNU box for the links I gave you.
Satellite will be gone next month and cable is no option. If I don't figure these things out I will no longer be watching Nascar. I found out this weekend it was a blessing NOT being able to see NASCAR's pathetic efforts to force people to watch pure garbage. The TV production is just simply not acceptable.

Satellite will be gone next month and cable is no option. If I don't figure these things out I will no longer be watching Nascar. I found out this weekend it was a blessing NOT being able to see NASCAR's pathetic efforts to force people to watch pure garbage. The TV production is just simply not acceptable.
As long as you have the internet you should be ok. If you don't mind watching some races the next day you are fine for sure.

Another link that was recently shared with us by our German friend @donthaveanickname is this one below. It's the equivalent of a Pirate finding his buried treasure. You can watch many series races from the last few years. It awesome. Yes it's streaming. Watching it over the internet. I'm not sure if he loads races live as I haven't checked but they are certainly there shortly after. Hope this helps.

http://s546271843.onlinehome.us/welcome/
The races there are not live. They are online a few hours after the races finished.
Have I mentioned that guy will stop streaming after 2017?

@Team Penske When I'm back in Germany I could send you a PM with the YouTube Iink I use every week for watching live races.

Wednesday's Truck race was the last race on that channel, I was wondering why the Xfinity race wasn't online, and the guy who does the streams posted on Facebook:
"Guys I'm sorry I must say goodbye I know in the past I've been taken down and came back a few times and been down for a while but came back, but this time it isn't like those times. I decided back a couple months ago this was going to be my last year doing this and I signed myself up for something. Its about time I made something of myself. I was planning on at least finishing up this year but it seems that wont be happening. I''m leaving tonight. Thats why the Xfinity race is not up there on the links shared. Instead of watching it i missed it because I was packing my stuff. I'm sorry guys. I'm thankful for your support throughout I met a lot of great people through this. I don't know what to say. I'm just thankful. Goodbye."
And that's **** not good.

Random thoughts on a cold off-season Saturday...

Three comments in 2.5 years, none in 2019. Maybe it's time to unpin this discussion?

Hopefully others can see this

got rid of cable.... now what

go to NASCAR.com all the way to the bottom click on "Drive".... not sure if this always free... it is for now
this is just a video feed at track
for sound listen to MRN or PRN radio.....little out of sync with video

Back
Top Bottom