Two nuns in Georgia

E

EatMorePossum

Two nuns, Sister Mary and Sister Betty, are walking down a railroad track in rural Georgia one sweltering summer day. "Sister Mary, it sure is hot today. Do you think we could take off these hats so we could feel some breeze?"

"Have faith, Sister Betty. We'll be in a town soon and then we can rest."

They continue on for a couple of hours before they come to a small town. They begin walking down the road looking for a place to rest. "Sister Mary, how much longer do we have to wear these hats? I'm so hot I can't think straight."

"Patience, Sister Betty. We'll soon find a suitable place to rest where we can refresh ourselves properly."

They continue on their journey as the heat bears down upon them. Presently they see a rather large woman sitting on her porch.

"Sister Mary, look over there. That woman is sitting outside in the shade. She's wearing a sundress. She's eating watermelon, and she doesn't have any panties on. I wonder if she's cooling off any?"

"Well, let's ask her Sister Betty."

The nuns approach the woman on the porch of her small house.

Sister Mary says, "Good afternoon ma'am. We were walking past your house and we noticed that you are sitting on your front porch step where the shade from that tree is cast. You are wearing a sundress and no panties, and eating watermelon. Is that helping you to stay cool?"

The woman spits out a seed and replies, "I don't know how much coolness it gives me, but it sure keeps the flies off my watermelon."

Back
Top Bottom