TWO WHALES Rated X

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Two whales, a male and a female, were swimming off the coast of Japan when they saw a whaling ship. The male whale recognized the ship as the same one that had harpooned his mother many years before.

He said to the female whale, "Let's both swim under the ship and blow out our airholes at the same time. That should cause the ship to turn over and sink."

They tried it, and sure enough the ship turned over and sank. Soon, however, they both realized the sailors had jumped overboard and were swimming towards safety.

The male was enraged that they were getting away and said to the female, "Let's follow after them and gobble them up before they reach safety." At this point he realized the female whale was reluctant to go along.

"Look," she said, "I went along with the blowjob, but I refuse to swallow the seamen!"

Kat, I almost added an equally tasteless joke about a gay whale but regained my good sense.

I think you should go to your room. :mad:

Originally posted by Alaska
Kat, I almost added an equally tasteless joke about a gay whale but regained my good sense.

Gay whale?? AND I never knew you to have good sense 'till you met B. She must be a real sweetie!

IT wasn't me, somebody went thru cyberspace and posted that:p

:) :)

Back
Top Bottom