Ty Dillon in the 23 for the Clash

Big guy to little guy ****pit changes going to be huge. I thought they tried to match physiology for substitutes.

Big guy to little guy ****pit changes going to be huge. I thought they tried to match physiology for substitutes.
Not always, Its more about the Gibbs, Jordan/Hamlin connection this time. Wonder how Bubba really feels about Dillion getting to make the maiden voyage?

Reactions: Pat
Not always, Its more about the Gibbs, Jordan/Hamlin connection this time. Wonder how Bubba really feels about Dillion getting to make the maiden voyage?
Probably not happy. Someone will claim some bias occurred and he was short changed. Just wait....

Probably not happy. Someone will claim some bias occurred and he was short changed. Just wait....
I will guess that Wallace, being the professional racer that he is, has been aware of his ineligibility for quite some time.

Their first Speedway cars are ready to hit the track and it’s time to start building notebooks. I’m happy to see this new group join the field.

It will be interesting to see how the car drives. But, I think they get the cars from Gibbs??? If so, it will be competitive. I keep forgetting this is a road course.. it won't tell us anything about the speedway performance.

Great opportunity for Ty and Toyota is pushing him already, which is great to see. Bubba and Ty are really good friends, so this is pretty cool to see Ty make his own path as well.

I hope he does well during the clash.

Great opportunity for Ty and Toyota is pushing him already, which is great to see. Bubba and Ty are really good friends, so this is pretty cool to see Ty make his own path as well.

I hope he does well during the clash.
I don't know about pushing him. Ty won one stage of a race and that qualified him to be eligible for the race

I don't know about pushing him. Ty won one stage of a race and that qualified him to be eligible for the race
I don't get what stages have to do with it.

Nevermind.. I see it now I never would have expected stage winners to be included

I have never been a big fan of either Ty or his brother. They both can sling it pretty good on dirt tracks and I would like to see Ty give it a good run on Tuesday.

Nevermind.. I see it now I never would have expected stage winners to be included
With no qualifying last year, and no pole winners, they had to do something to build up the field.

Wondered that myself since there very few pole position winners.

I have never been a big fan of either Ty or his brother. They both can sling it pretty good on dirt tracks and I would like to see Ty give it a good run on Tuesday.

Never thought much of him until I flew next to him to Sonoma. A freaking gentleman. Please, thank you....and do you need more room? I am serious. What a great kid!...and no, I never said a word about racing...but I did wish him luck.

I put this in my StandOnItTranslator...and this is what would have come out if Ty was in something other than a Toyota...."He won a stage and showed promise. It's about time he had a legit shot in good equipment."

Back
Top Bottom