Tyler Reddick Appreciation Thread

Seemed like that's about where he was running every time I saw. Pretty impressive how he's been running. Where the heck is Cole Custer?

Tyler Reddick and Ross Chastain have have rekindled my fire for NASCAR. I enjoy watching Reddick wheel these cars and come home with a good finish. He is going to get some offers to drive for one the top 4 teams in the sport, what will he do?

Another rookie that deserves some love, he’s outdriving the equipment and making Paw Paw’s Grandson look even worse while doing it.

He's the real deal. I like Custer but Reddick is doing insane things with mediocre equipment. I'd be shocked if he doesn't make the playoffs.

It's sucks for him that this was a slow week for bonehead candidates because that just moved him to the top of the list.:)

His abundant talent is complimented by the fact that while respectful of the level of competition he's now running with, he seems to be not intimidated by it at all. All I know is that he and Custer are adding some nice extra punch to the season for this longtime fan. Our old favorites can't race forever so it's invigorating to see such promising talents arrive who will eventually take their place.

You give Tyler track position late in the race, I have no doubts right now he could take the win. The RCR speed is a big surprise this season. I know they have had some bright moments qualifying in the last season or two... but they’re fast all weekend these days. You put one of their cars towards the front, and they capitalize.

Question for you folks: Did RCR make some personal changes in the shop in recent years that you know of, which could seem to point towards the speed they have today?

Back
Top Bottom