Tyler Reddick Appreciation Thread

Busch has more wins than Reddick on the year, I would take more wins over a trip to the round of 8 any day. Unless Reddick wins the championship I think Richard comes out on top.

Busch has more wins than Reddick on the year, I would take more wins over a trip to the round of 8 any day. Unless Reddick wins the championship I think Richard comes out on top.
Two wins and a gift at Dega....Same spin out **** as always....just sans the ripping into the crew chief because of the resurrection narrative. Got it.

Two wins and a gift at Dega....Same spin out **** as always....just sans the ripping into the crew chief because of the resurrection narrative. Got it.
Lol Reddick got a gift at Kansas. He wasn’t winning that race without the late caution.

The cutline is going to be insane tomorrow after the race.

Depending on who wins, there's a real solid possibility that Truex, Byron, Hamlin, Bell and maybe Reddick could be in tight points position where. they dont NEED to win Martinsville to advance

All 5 of those guy need to be playing for stage wins tomorrow. Truex p1, Reddixk p2, Byron p7, Hamlin p11 and Bell p13?

And the safest is Byron at +9? He could in theory finish top 10 and end up below the cut line tomorrow if Truex, Reddixk

At this point non of these guys are safe.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The cutline is going to be insane tomorrow after the race.

Depending on who wins, there's a real solid possibility that Truex, Byron, Hamlin, Bell and maybe Reddick could be in tight points position where. they dont NEED to win Martinsville to advance

All 5 of those guy need to be playing for stage wins tomorrow. Truex p1, Reddixk p2, Byron p7, Hamlin p11 and Bell p13?

And the safest is Byron at +9? He could in theory finish top 10 and end up below the cut line tomorrow if Truex, Reddixk

At this point non of these guys are safe.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
MTJ is getting ready to re-introduce himself. LFG.

Back
Top Bottom