Tyler Reddick to drive full time for JR Motorsports in 2018

He has been racing for awhile and is shorter than Larson so there is that :D

upload_2017-9-14_11-58-49.jpeg

He's improved and matured quickly after losing his BKR ride.

He did fairly well with CGR, hopefully he does not turn back into a crash kid with JR. He'll be looking for another ride next year.lol

Yeah quite frankly, he was awful at BKR. Wrecked a lot, missed shifts a lot, spun tires on restarts a lot, stalled it when leaving the pits a lot. I didn't really notice him as much in Xfinity and I mean that in a good way. If he has learned to cut back on the rookie mistakes, he's in a good spot to impress. I wish him well

Still no JHN huh? Really thought JRM would've tried to snag him, but...sponsors.

Wasn't Tyler in one of Brads Ford trucks? Is Ford passing up all these drivers again?

Wasn't Tyler in one of Brads Ford trucks? Is Ford passing up all these drivers again?
He hasn't been there since last year. He was never overly impressive and he was ditched in lieu of Chase Briscoe and Austin cindric

one things for sure, in this day and time Reddick is getting multiple good shots at doing something. He didn't do much in a Brad truck, made a lot of mistakes. Appeared to settle down running part time in a Ganassi Xfinity car but he wasn't burning it up there. If he doesn't do pretty well next year for Jr. I'm not feeling him going much higher to cup.

He hasn't been there since last year. He was never overly impressive and he was ditched in lieu of Chase Briscoe and Austin cindric
Thanks, I don't get the truck races here anymore. Still sad to see Ford dropping the trucks.
Once Kyle is out he may close down that team as well. I see the writing on the wall to see that series to go away.

Back
Top Bottom