UEFA Euro 2024

donthaveanickname

Team Owner
Until about two weeks ago you wouldn't have noticed we're hosting this tournament. Euphoria comparable to 2006 is nowhere to be found.
I haven't been following our national team much recently, don't really have a clue about their chances.

Funfact, the Autobahn from Chemnitz to Leipzig was supposed to be completed in time for the 2006 World Cup. Leipzig is once again hosting 4 games this year and they still haven't finished construction.

I only very casually follow club soccer but international soccer is a different deal entirely. Looking forward to a full month of this and Copa America running parallel.

As usual I’m good as long as England don’t win.

I only very casually follow club soccer but international soccer is a different deal entirely. Looking forward to a full month of this and Copa America running parallel.

As usual I’m good as long as England don’t win.
For me it's pretty much the other way round. I didn't even know Ilkay Gündogan was the captain of the German national team.

Kickoff for Germany v Scotland in 5 minutes.

Banger tournament so far. Wish I had gotten to sit down and watch more than just Scotland/Switzerland live as of yet.

Back
Top Bottom