UFC 178 Media Day: Jones and Cormier Brawl

There's so much money involved now that It's turning into the freakin WWE.

There's so much money involved now that It's turning into the freakin WWE.
i agree with you 100%........it's nowhere near where it was....with that said i am looking to these two fighting.

I heard a little about this, that it turned into a freak show that set the UFC and MMA back years in reputation, and so on and so forth. I have no interest in seeing what happened myself. I have no interest in the WWE or anything like it. I'll probably watch the fight if I catch it on TV in a free replay somewhere eventually. I haven't seen a UFC event yet that I would pay what they are asking for to watch it live. There have been a few that I would have paid like maybe up to like $30 or even $40 bucks to see, but the pricing is just outrageous for someone like me. Then again, I'm just a guy who really likes to watch the fights, I'm not really their target audience. Their target audience is the guy who is willing to shell out the big bucks to watch it live. I get it, it's a business first and foremost.

So scripted just like WWE.

Hey, man. Just watching the Nationwide race and staying away from NASCAR chat for any spoilers.

Anyways, saw a commercial promoting tomorrow's matchup between Brock Lesnar and John Cena.
Had no clue this was going down.
I'm a big mma fan, but not into WWE at all.
Saw that you created a wrestling thread a while back.
It's obviously popular.

What is it that appeals to you?
I hear that some folks call it soap operas for men, but that sounds somewhat condescending.

I don't get it and just trying to understand.
BTW, the DC/ Jones scuffle may have been scripted.
I'll give you that.
The mma fights themselves?
No way.

Back
Top Bottom