Uh Oh...#7 Goofed!

L

ladygator1103

Well better luck next go around #7, Fred Crowder. Because as always David Todd was legal. Gosh isn't it great to know there are still racers out there who can win things the legal way, and have Oh so much fun doing it! We're always behind you David...go get that Championship!

well said ladygator.............well said! Did the powers that be finally surrender the lead in points to David Or did the #7 retain it??

David Todd better win this championship...because everyone up here in CT knows that he can do it! Go get it David!!!!! You derserve it!!!!!

IM bein honest he deserves this one totally!!!
go david
go david
go david
GO DAVID!!!!!!!!

hehehe

CONGRATS DAVID, HOPE YOU GET THE POINTS!!! GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK.

I'm sorry but Nobody said he was illegal! Did you hear that come out of Fred's mouth or any of his pit crews mouth, NO I don't think so! Oh and I think it's been a real pleasure for them holding Daivd off as long as he did! I guess knowing that he hasn't won any races this year and still holding ya'll off has finally got to ya, so now you want to come on here and run your mouth! That just show's how low you really are!

I think what the Crowder's have to say to you they say it to your face, not on the internet or behind their backs!

So I guess now you thought that Fred didn't have any fans on here, well I guess you were wrong!

~racin_grl2002

Well I guess I ruffled someone's feathers a bit. I never said that Fred didn't have any fans on here...I would hope that he does or else he's wasting his time at the track. But if he didn't think David was illegal then why did he have him pulled? Well lets see was it hoping that after they tore David's motor apart that maybe he wouldn't get it put back right...or maybe he wanted to see what David had under the hood and how it was set up so that he could copy cat him and maybe finally win a race! Whatever the reason if he didn't think he was illegal then it was just plain dirty. As for saying something to someone's face and not on here well dear you don't know who you are speaking to, because unlike most of the kids that hang out on here I am a grown up and anything I say on here I would gladly say to Fred or any member of his crew to their face! I guess we'll see Saturday who the better driver is!

When the points are tight or the money is large, expect a protest. Same thing happened a few week ago between Bragg and Weeks. Its just a make sure thing and besides it gave Todd a little more pay off.

I'm glad to see someone has brains in here,Glad you settled the problem on the reason for protesting,as they should be able to see it's nothing against the other driver,just making sure everything is up to parr.

Back
Top Bottom