UMP NATIONAL POINTS

They need to update them sooner. Its tursday and not been updated yet.

On last week it says "as of the 14th" but they were not posted untell thursday. I love UMP, but somethings they do makes me wonder. I know it takes a while to add up that many drivers a week, but should not take this long.

I totally agree with ya on this!!! However, some tracks do not send in their points when they are supposed to. For instance, Mt. Vernon Illinois has races on saturday nights, they don't send points in till at least the following thursday or friday. Or at least thats when UMP gets them. Not to sure if it is still that way, but when I was racing down there, they were to dang slow. Our weekly points were not even listed till 2 weeks later. There are several tracks like that though... UMP needs to quit sittin on their ballz and get busy.

I havent even gotten an e-mail yet about me trying to get our track opened back up with their sanction... hell with them :D Guess it'll stay IMC"usless"A :p

All they have to do is fax the resluts to UMP. Hell there should be an UMP offical at the track. Clarksville has there points up after the races that night. OF course most tracks are useing the speednet thingy now. In the UMP news letters last year they wanted the tracks results by tuesday. I know they have to deal with a buch of drivers, but still they are taking to damn long.

The dead line is past. DROP NON PAYING MEMBERS!!!

Back
Top Bottom