US Open 2019

Nadal seems to have no problem winning a game but then drops the next. It's why this game is so close.

How quickly the crowd turned on Nadal.

The ref also adding drama.

Another fantastic final, just watched it via DVR. I didn't expect Medvedev to challenge Nadal that strongly, That was a hell of a comeback he mounted.

Cannot believe Serena goat got taken down again by a youngin' in the final. Seemed like she was having an off day on fitness and her serve. Andreescu wow, she's big time powerful. That was very close to being one of the greatest comebacks I've ever seen in a live tennis final, Serena coming all the way back from down 5-1 in the 2nd set...unreal. Crowd was going insane and so was I jumping up and down banging on the couch cushions. But, Andreescu closed the door on her, congrats to her and well deserved hard fought grand slam win.

Cannot believe Serena goat got taken down again by a youngin' in the final. Seemed like she was having an off day on fitness and her serve. Andreescu wow, she's big time powerful. That was very close to being one of the greatest comebacks I've ever seen in a live tennis final, Serena coming all the way back from down 5-1 in the 2nd set...unreal. Crowd was going insane and so was I jumping up and down banging on the couch cushions. But, Andreescu closed the door on her, congrats to her and well deserved hard fought grand slam win.
Bianca is the only female player right now that can match Serena’s power...and she’s only 19 years old.
Changing of the guard.

Bianca is the only female player right now that can match Serena’s power...and she’s only 19 years old.
Changing of the guard.

She doesn't seem to have it. She's 0 for 6 since coming back from having her baby.

She doesn't seem to have it. She's 0 for 6 since coming back from having her baby.
It really doesn’t appear that she’s dedicated right now. Like she’s not completely in it. She’s still the most incredible female tennis player of all time.

Back
Top Bottom