Used Mercedes

Lap3Forever

Staff member
Apparently a guy who has a new Mercedes had a spray paint can under his seat and when he adjusted his seat it punctured the can. And he picked it out from under his seat while it was still spewing paint, and abra cadabra you have a white krylon interior. I thought ya'll might like to see it because I would die if it was my car, it cracked me up though.

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 149
Precisely why rednecks don't buy Mercedes. I mean, doesn't everybody have a can of Rustoleum under the seat somewhere? Ya never know when you'll hafta climb a water tower to defend your sister's honor ya know...

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Apr 13 2004, 01:17 AM
Precisely why rednecks don't buy Mercedes. I mean, doesn't everybody have a can of Rustoleum under the seat somewhere? Ya never know when you'll hafta climb a water tower to defend your sister's honor ya know...
Aren't you supposed to use "John Deere Green" paint when you do that?

Originally posted by EatMorePossum@Apr 12 2004, 08:17 PM
Or the bathroom wall at the local truck stop. :lol:

Originally posted by bowtie+Apr 13 2004, 12:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Apr 13 2004, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--EatMorePossum@Apr 12 2004, 08:17 PM
Precisely why rednecks don't buy Mercedes.&nbsp; I mean, doesn't everybody have a can of Rustoleum under the seat somewhere?&nbsp; Ya never know when you'll hafta climb a water tower to defend your sister's honor ya know...
Or the bathroom wall at the local truck stop. :lol: [/b][/quote]
never had to take any off, but seen my next door nabors number in a rest stop in east ky one night! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom