V A C A T I O N

Happy to hear you got it worked out with your boss, did they get the slug to work or did they replace him? Have a great vacation, will look forward to your return and our vigorous volleying.:beerbang::beerbang:

Happy to hear you got it worked out with your boss, did they get the slug to work or did they replace him? Have a great vacation, will look forward to your return and our vigorous volleying.:beerbang::beerbang:

We're cleaning **** now.

I'll be able to post but not often since it will be from an iPhone.

Watch the weather, I know in NOVA this weekend isn't looking good. I don't know about the VA beach area...

Andy, the commonwealth 100 at VMS is this weeked. WoO late modesl, $25k to win, plus a $3000 to win non-qualifyers race. Friday/saturday with a rain date of Sunday

Andy, the commonwealth 100 at VMS is this weeked. WoO late modesl, $25k to win, plus a $3000 to win non-qualifyers race. Friday/saturday with a rain date of Sunday

Ugh, now you tell me. I already had plans to hit up Langley Speedway.

Conundrum.

No conundrum. Dirt's for racing, asphalt's for gettin' there. :D

I might have to pass on that one. I'm staying at Buckroe Beach so Langley's about a 10 minute drive, plus I have press passes and I'm probably gonna meet up with a few people there.

Maybe we can meet up Sunday, get a 12 pack and watch the Long Beach race somewhere (I will not watch the Noah's Ark 500 at Talladega).

South boston has a k&n race and southern modified tour race this weekend. Weather is looking pretty bad just about everywhere i have looked at forecasts for this week...

South boston has a k&n race and southern modified tour race this weekend. Weather is looking pretty bad just about everywhere i have looked at forecasts for this week...

Everything i've looked at, it's nice for Friday, chance of rain on Saturday, and nice on Sunday. Well, at least here, Langley and VMS.

BTW Andy, I can hear Langley from my house if I'm home where there's cars on the track, but I'll still drive the extra distance to go elsewhere. For one, they won't let me shoot there, and the track photographer and the promoter are both major a-holes.

Everything i've looked at, it's nice for Friday, chance of rain on Saturday, and nice on Sunday. Well, at least here, Langley and VMS.

BTW Andy, I can hear Langley from my house if I'm home where there's cars on the track, but I'll still drive the extra distance to go elsewhere. For one, they won't let me shoot there, and the track photographer and the promoter are both major a-holes.

I can't get credentials to VMS, see my dilemma?

Unless you guys want to put in for me
jet.gif

Well, here's how it looks.

If the weather looks destined for rain, I'll head to Langley on Sat. Night and Saluda on Sunday.

If the chances of racing Saturday Night are good, I'll probably go to Saluda.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention VADirt, I honestly thought it was after the Richmond Cup race.

You wontbe disappointed with a WoO late model race at VMS. I went a couple years ago for their 50 Lap race. Great racing there and definitely one of the nicest dirt track facilities around. Actually nicer than pretty much any paved track facility too(excluding cup tracks...).

Everything is rainy in Virgina. The WoO race at Virgina motor speedway got rained out as did the K&N and Modified tour races at South boston.

Yeah, the thing that sucks is the hourly forecast(in South Boston) looked like it might clear up in the evening. I was hoping they would hold out a little longer... oh well..

No sense in risking it. They're calling for very severe weather here in Hampton, VA.

Should be a good one. I have not looked at tomorrows weather for that area but hopefully they will get it in

Tomorrow looks just about perfect. 0% chance of rain, sunny skies. It's a day race, but the 100 lapper will be the first on the track, so the track will still be fresh (depending on how they work it today). Be interesting to see tire choices and how the drivers will handle it.

Been in the South Boston area since 4m. Perfect weather, great day for racing...

Been in the South Boston area since 4m. Perfect weather, great day for racing...

They made the right decision. You had tornado warnings just south of you.

I hope no damage at VMS. Gloucester County was hammered.

Hearing, up my way where I'm not at, Westminster and Hanpstead got hit hard. Flooding in Baltimore and WJZ says the storm damage is worse than Isabel.

Ended up seeing that tornado news later at the hotel. Some crazy footage there. K&n race just finished. Great race, modifieds are about to go out on track

Back
Top Bottom