Valentine's Day Massacre II

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
So sad :(

Authorities were responding to an active shooter at a Florida high school on Wednesday afternoon. The situation still was not secured, more than an hour after it began.

The Broward County Sheriff's Office said on Twitter just after 3 p.m. that the shooter was still at large at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland.

Earlier, the sheriff's office tweeted that "there are reports of victims," but it wasn't immediately clear how many people were injured. Broward County Public Schools said on Twitter that the sound of gunfire broke out shortly before school was dismissed for the day, and that it was receiving reports of "possible multiple injuries."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-respond-shooting-parkland-florida-high-school-n848101

NBC live feed:

For everyone who wants to make political comments, there is already a running thread in The Podium. :rolleyes:

Last I've heard, 14 victims was on the low side on fatality.

My thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this massacre.

ABC News just reported 17 fatalities.

I was watching CBS when they broke in with breaking news. Mood instantly went from happy to pissed. These things need to stop. They were saying 20 injuries for quite some time, so I was hopeful the death count would be low. My thoughts are with all affected! :(

Back
Top Bottom