Vancouver 2010

I've pretty much decided that the only sport in these olympics that interests me much at all is hockey.

I will admit that the only reason I got excited about watching the women's team was Kelli Stack, who is a player from our area who made the team. She has been doing a weekly appearance, via the internet, on a local sports highlight show. She seemed, at first, just way too sexy to be a hockey player. But then I realized that being a hockey player was part of what made her seem so hot. Then, she was so stoked to make the olympic team that I really started pulling for her to do well. Then I finally found where NBC had buried their hockey coverage and I really enjoyed watching it.

The men's game is, of course, much more physical (they don't allow checking in women's hockey) and they seem a little more skilled. Team Canada seems to have a whole lot more talent than Team USA. Even though the americans beat them a few days ago, I have a feeling they will be beaten in the gold medal game. Goalie Ryan Miller is playing amazing hockey right now though and a great goalie can carry a team on his back.

I don't really follow the NHL regularly, but I definitely intend to do so now.

Kelli Stack :growl:

2462354.jpeg

02415_142x190.jpg

Back
Top Bottom