Vettel could lose championship

F1 should just let it stand. This was a GREAT year for F1 racing, and a great year for F1 in America. If they let politics dictate the outcome of the championship, after the fact, it will only be a black eye.

If he was to be penalized just for the one spot would this result in him losing the championship? Personally, I think once the checkered flag waves that should end race control's involvement. If it was a technical inspection violation that's different.

While at it, NASCAR should go back and give Elliott Sadler his position at Indianapolis back and take the championship away from Ricky Stenhouse.

The dude he passed was acting like he broke down and fell way back. I'm sure there is a maintain pace rule in F1.

I would have preferred seeing Alonso win the title. But to win it this way would be tainted. Its the wrong kind of taint to pursue.
Yes there is precious taint worth pursuing and bad taint, again this is the wrong kind.

The light was not flashing. So his position to pass was upheld during the race.

Look at all the F1 fans we have here!

I would have preferred seeing Alonso win the title. But to win it this way would be tainted. Its the wrong kind of taint to pursue.
Yes there is precious taint worth pursuing and bad taint, again this is the wrong kind.
It seems on lap 4 Vettel may have passed under a yellow which of course is a no no, sooooo Ferrari is mounting a protest.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/20531638

They mentioned this during the broadcast, but noting else was said. But gee, imagine that, a team in F1 protesting something. Unheard of. :sarcasm:
F1 should just let it stand. This was a GREAT year for F1 racing, and a great year for F1 in America. If they let politics dictate the outcome of the championship, after the fact, it will only be a black eye.
If he was to be penalized just for the one spot would this result in him losing the championship? Personally, I think once the checkered flag waves that should end race control's involvement. If it was a technical inspection violation that's different.

And Fender, Im impressed you watched that race.

Back
Top Bottom