Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo Gamecube

• Microsoft X-Box

• Total voters
N

Nascar24rainbow

I was just wondering who has one of the three newer video game systems out. I bought a PS2 a little over a year ago and have almost ever racing game out for the system. There are other great games only for this system to like Grand Theft Auto 3 and Final Fantasy 10.

GTA3 was good, I'm playing F1 2002 by EAS right now, I like role playing games like FF and RTS games like Starcraft and Warcraft.

Counter-Strike is a really good game for the PC if you are into playing against other people on the internet.

I've been playing online games forever. Started with Doom, then Quake1, went to Quake2, then Unreal Tournament.

Been playing the America's Army game now and I'm pretty hooked.

Never got into CS, though everyone loves it.

I don't have much time for game systems, I think I played my playstation2 twice. I need to get more games. I still like to play my N64, and I have a Super Nintendo. My Atari 2600 is still functioning as well.

I was going to download American Army but I really haven't had time to do so. Counter-Strike from what I was told is a little similar to American Army. In Counter-Strike you are a Terriest or Counter-Terriest and as a team you have to complete the mission. Missions for terriests are to blow up targets or gaurd hostages and Counter-terriests have to protect the targets or save the hostages. If one team is completely killed the other team wins.

America's Army is simliar in the team aspects but very different, from what I've heard.

I have an X-box, but wish I bought a PS2 so that I could play Grand Tourismo 3. I hardly ever use the X-box.

The latest game system i have is PS1. We also still have Sega Genisue, and the orginal Nintindo all work I wish i still had my old Bill Elliot racing game for the Nintindo we lost it somewhere.

Coonhound, is that Pennywise in your avatar? Perchance another King freak amongst us?

I am a certified Stephen King freak. I've read probably 90% of his stuff. Way too cool, man.

The PS2 console is the way to go. Final Fantasy X and all the sports games are way too cool. And the new NASCAR game comes out somewhere around the 24th of this month.:)

I herd alot of the game companys are switching to xbox its supose to sell more consoles then the new ps when it comes out. I haven't looked this up though either way none of them are the best way to go.

I have a ps2 but I stoped useing it awhile back I have a emulator so I can play games from all 3 consoles on my pc. A pc is the truely best gameing console :)

Has anyone played the World of Outlaws game for the ps2?, I am thinking of buying it, just need some opinions.

There are nice paul and with all the new games coming out for the system this year it was well worth the original investment. Some new games that are out/coming out that look like there going to be good:

NASCAR Thunder 2003
Kingdom Hearts
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
NASCAR Heat 2
Robotech
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

I didn't know that GTA was making another version.

Gonna go check it out now...Thanks for the scoop.

all i have is a nintendo 64 and super nintendo, had all the others also........nintendo..........love those video games, but want to get either playstation ...whats the best one to get? on the new machines anyway..who has the best games? was thinking of xmas for hubby........

:D I race on nascar 2000 on nintindo 64. But other than that I don't play video games. My Son has a nintindo game cube.

Originally posted by Gollum
:D I race on nascar 2000 on nintindo 64. But other than that I don't play video games. My Son has a nintindo game cube.

nintendo 64 has a nascar game...wow..have to check into that..
thank you.............

I just love playing my Nascar 2001 on PS1.. is has a lot of the older sponsers and tracks.. well not older just i don't know them.. I love the Mile High road course.. i can play for hours with out even thinking

I never bothered to replace my PI with a PII. I rarely play it anyway. Have NASCAR '99, Gran Turismo, Driver, and Twisted Metal II. I'm only marginally good at the first, so I pick it up every few months or so. (Used to kick some butt in Bristol with NASCAR '98, though!)

I'm supposed to be getting one of those expensive, vibrating steering wheels for the PC from the guy I gave my SAAB to, so maybe I'll stick to computer games. Which is better, NASCAR Thunder or NASCAR Heat? (I know nothing.) :huh:

Originally posted by abooja
I never bothered to replace my PI with a PII. I rarely play it anyway. Have NASCAR '99, Gran Turismo, Driver, and Twisted Metal II. I'm only marginally good at the first, so I pick it up every few months or so. (Used to kick some butt in Bristol with NASCAR '98, though!)

I'm supposed to be getting one of those expensive, vibrating steering wheels for the PC from the guy I gave my SAAB to, so maybe I'll stick to computer games. Which is better, NASCAR Thunder or NASCAR  Heat? (I know nothing.) :huh:

oh yeah...get it..forced feed wheel...hubby has it and loves it.......he has all the nascar games except for the new ones that just came out,..but xmas is coming.............

Back
Top Bottom