View from afar..Congrats Tony, Turning point.

H

HardScrabble

Congratulations to Tony, Greg, Joe, and the entire Home Depot team. Whatever the future may bring, wishes for continued success, in 50 plus years of NASCAR racing Tony joins the elite list of 25 who have won the crown of NASCAR's top racing series. Well Done!

It just seems that looking back over the season of ups and downs for Tony and the team, a threshold was crossed for both Tony and the team following the Brickyard 400.

It is my belief that events at this race served to focus the driver on how deeply he desired this championship and the effort required to win it. It also seems that events here may have helped Tony to find the will to boost his efforts both on the track and within the team to make the quest a reality.

I will look forward to seeing this team compete for years to come.

I'm with you, HS. It seemed that after Indy, the fire for the WC seemed to burn brighter.

I hope Tony sticks around for a number of years. It ought to be a fun ride. :)

I agree. When Tony sets his mind on something, there is no stopping him. There were times this season that I thought it was over for him in Cup, but he stuck to it. I hope his team takes the time toenjoy what they have accomplished. In the mean time,....only 89 days to Daytona.:D

Back
Top Bottom