Virginia Moter Speedway

VaDirt

Dirt Track Fanatic
Any of you left-coasters should try and get down to Virh=ginia Motor Speedway this Sat Night. The Topless USA 100 for super late models. First, it's a great format (2 25 laps qualifyers, followed by a $12,000 to win , 50 lap feature), and the late models are running "topless."

If there's one one show I look forward to every year, it's this one.

Any of you left-coasters should try and get down to Virh=ginia Motor Speedway this Sat Night. The Topless USA 100 for super late models. First, it's a great format (2 25 laps qualifyers, followed by a $12,000 to win , 50 lap feature), and the late models are running "topless."

If there's one one show I look forward to every year, it's this one.

Don't you mean right-coasters?

I'm taking Saturday Night off to prepare for next week's BIG, HUGE Supercharged Jet Wars at Maryland International Raceway. You should come up for it? E-mail [email protected] and let him know what you're doing and let him know I sent you, he'll get you in.

Are you going to the USAR race in a few weeks?

Don't you mean right-coasters?

I'm taking Saturday Night off to prepare for next week's BIG, HUGE Supercharged Jet Wars at Maryland International Raceway. You should come up for it? E-mail [email protected] and let him know what you're doing and let him know I sent you, he'll get you in.

Are you going to the USAR race in a few weeks?

You're right, the coasters over here:)

Sorry Andy, but taking a week off to get ready for another race is just....lame.

ish I was going to the USAR race, but that's "deliver dughetr to UVA" day...

You're right, the coasters over here:)

Sorry Andy, but taking a week off to get ready for another race is just....lame.

ish I was going to the USAR race, but that's "deliver dughetr to UVA" day...

I've got a lot of stuff to do before the Jet Wars race. I'm working with a local news site on relaunching their sports coverage and we're working on getting live coverage.

how can you be topless in a firesuit? and...thank god for firesuits. <g>

I heard it got rained out ......:(

Some of the drivers around here that went was Madden and Davenport

I heard it got rained out ......:(

Some of the drivers around here that went was Madden and Davenport

Was rained out after a long attempt of getting the track back. Hot lpas was the only thing completed. Not the best of circumstances around the cancellation, and it's unclear who pulled the plug (however, most fingers are pointed at MACS....VMS was still trying to get it in.)

No word on whether it will be rescheduled or not.

Back
Top Bottom