VT Midwest Challenge

• Thread starter ArkinsawDurtFan
  • Start date
A

ArkinsawDurtFan

Hey gang, let's meet up here if you would like. What do you think?

Theyve even got cooler smilies. I like this one for Cliff: :beerbang: LOL

Hey Frank!
Hearing that Wendell may have changed to a Shaw?Can anyone confirm this?

ShowMeDirt said:

Hey Gene, I'm bringing the Challenge plaque and MARS Cup to Monett tomarrow night cime by and check it out at Ron's table. I don't think me and Sozo have got to meet you yet!

Rob, where did you hear this, on MidSouth? Glad you guys show up over here. I sent LM60 and Hiker Dan a note as well.

Hey Rob and Gene, you can even get your avitar thingies on over here. I think I lost all of mine in the great computer crash of '05! :eek: After that happened I wanted to :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: LOL

Cool,you guys going to be on the pit side or in the stands at Monett?

Raining here in Springfield now wonder if Lebanon has got any rain today? :boxing:

ShowMeDirt said:

Raining here in Springfield now wonder if Lebanon has got any rain today? :boxing:

In the stands. I've gotta check out the other smilies. LOL

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
Hey gang, let's meet up here if you would like. What do you think?

Theyve even got cooler smilies. I like this one for Cliff: :beerbang: LOL
I MADE IT...Thanks for the beer salute Frank........

I'm on vacation this week, with all the VT races being run glad I am...

Glad you guys made it over, maybe the rest of the crew will make it before long. Here's the smiley for Ron if he ever makes it. :bsflag:

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
Glad you guys made it over, maybe the rest of the crew will make it before long. Here's the smiley for Ron if he ever makes it. :bsflag:
Good one Frank.........LOL......

Hey Bruce, could you post that picture of Ken's car on the Group site? I might want to use that for my background picture. Is that one of Ron's shots from Monett?

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
Hey Bruce, could you post that picture of Ken's car on the Group site? I might want to use that for my background picture. Is that one of Ron's shots from Monett?
I think I have one from the I-44 WoO show...

GRT44c said:
Check the group site Frank I just put it on there.. :D
Cool, I've got it up now. I've had that Randolpgh picture up but I'm getting tired of it. I'm gonna figure out how to save pictures on my computer so you guys won't have to do it for me. :dunce:

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
Cool, I've got it up now. I've had that Randolpgh picture up but I'm getting tired of it. I'm gonna figure out how to save pictures on my computer so you guys won't have to do it for me. :dunce:
I should have some time this week to add some pics to the site.........

ShowMeDirt said:

Whew made it here too !!

My son is in Ft. Wood with Guard :salute: and said it was raining there around 12:30 pm. Sad news he is going to Iraq :sad: he has a 4 month old son first child.

Gene, if you're still around, I know you always promote 4M at the tracks. If you would, get the word out tonight for the SW Mo. fans to get over here while 4M is down. I've tried to email everyone I know of but there are some I don't know how to get ahold of. Thanks.

GRT44c said:
I should have some time this week to add some pics to the site.........

Cliff, is still raining up there? If you go to I-44 tonight and see Jet or Opp tell them about this site. I emailed them but I don't know how often they check the mail I have for them. Thanks.

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
Cliff, is still raining up there? If you go to I-44 tonight and see Jet or Opp tell them about this site. I emailed them but I don't know how often they check the mail I have for them. Thanks.
It has quit raining at this time but still cloudy I'm not going to I-44 tonight, but ready for Monett tomorrow...

GRT44c said:
It has quit raining at this time but still cloudy I'm not going to I-44 tonight, but ready for Monett tomorrow...

I'll see you there. Rob's suppose to call me results tonight from Little Rock if it's not to late. I'll get them on here and the Group site. Maybe the rest of the guys will check over there and see about this site.

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
I'll see you there. Rob's suppose to call me results tonight from Little Rock if it's not to late. I'll get them on here and the Group site. Maybe the rest of the guys will check over there and see about this site.
I put 1 or 2 wildcards in my picks tonight, we'll see how it works...

Frank,
I posted that photo and the latest one I have of the open car too (WOO show)SMRS car is an 8x10 print I had Ron send me. :)

Chrisdirtracer said:
Hey I made it finally. What up with 4m today? :beerbang: :growl: :partytime

I don't know, they go through this crap about twice a year. I found this place earlier this week and glad I did. Posting on the group site isn't as good as one of these good message boards where you don't have to open every messeage. Chris, you wouldn't happen to have Ron's email address would you? If so could you send him a note as to where we're at?

Cliff I think you have Ron's cell number don't you? I don't know how often he checks the email he gave me. If he don't get on here you might think of calling him and telling him where we're at. I see where Vega has signed up so he'll probably get MLRA results on here for us.

I'll send the "travelman" an email but he may not get it until Monday. He may know how to get ahold of some of the other SW Mo. guys as they've probably emailed him on the bus trip and he's kept their address's.

MARS @ Little Rock

Just got a call from Sozo on the Little Rock race

Jack Sullivan
Kenny Merchant
Jeff Floyd
Terry Phillips
Steve Rushin

Frye was leading and lapped someone and the lapped car spun him out. They got into it and Frye was DQed. I'll let Sozo explain it, he was breaking up some both times he tried to tell me what happened.

Wallace was supposedly in a Shaw car with a new paint scheme. Wallace and Stolba got together and Wallace finished close to 10th.

17 cars :confused: so for the feature they had some "field fillers" to drive back up cars. Daryl Capps drove McCormick's, Randy Floyd in Jeff Floyd's, some Stolba driving Gary Stolba's, and some Rushin driving Steve Rushin's. There may have been others I forgot about. There should be more cars at Monett tomarrow night.

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
I don't know, they go through this crap about twice a year. I found this place earlier this week and glad I did. Posting on the group site isn't as good as one of these good message boards where you don't have to open every messeage. Chris, you wouldn't happen to have Ron's email address would you? If so could you send him a note as to where we're at?

Cliff I think you have Ron's cell number don't you? I don't know how often he checks the email he gave me. If he don't get on here you might think of calling him and telling him where we're at. I see where Vega has signed up so he'll probably get MLRA results on here for us.

I'll send the "travelman" an email but he may not get it until Monday. He may know how to get ahold of some of the other SW Mo. guys as they've probably emailed him on the bus trip and he's kept their address's.
Sorry Frank I do not have Rons Email. :lurk:

Rob, I told you wrong, I did have Sullivan winning tonight! :D Also placed Phillips. Got myself 115. If anyone picked Merchant or Mack they will do good, too bad you took Merchant out.

GRT44c said:
I put 1 or 2 wildcards in my picks tonight, we'll see how it works...

Was one of them Mack? He's helped yopu before!

NVSSEI said:
Frank,
I posted that photo and the latest one I have of the open car too (WOO show)SMRS car is an 8x10 print I had Ron send me. :)

I like the spec car better than the open car. the numbers are a little more "old fashioned". Got it as my background now. Thanks.

Couldn't believe what I was seeing when Frye got turned.Don't know that I have ever seen such a amature move on track as that one.That car had spun earlier and I said then he ought to just park it.Frye waited for him to come around and he was still pointed the wrong direction and blocked the amature and gave him a nudge.Could not believe they DQ'ed him and left the other weapon on the track and he became a problem for all the top 5 at one point or another.Wouldn't blame Frye if he stayed home tomorrow night and gets ready for the next race.
Really good racing,2 grooves all night.Phillips had a flat on lap 3 and made it back to 4th but couldn't pass anyone else.Wallace looked good at first but missed turn 3 badly and almost stopped and fell behind Stoba,and couldn't miss him.Wasn't same after that.A few more laps and Randy Floyd would be tough again.I bet he got a kick out of that.A driver fro Poplar Bluff was in Rushing's backup,Pinson maybe?
Ready to do it again tomorrow night!

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
Was one of them Mack? He's helped yopu before!
No it wasn't Mack, I put Mike Bowers in there hoping he would show up..I got a big old 95 pts....

I've updated the results page. Kim has posted on speednet direct that Rushin finished 5th and Mack 6th. This may help some of the scores, not mine.

I just found out on MidSouth that the driver that took Frye out was #85 Ronnie Via. Never heard of him? Rob, do you remember where he's from?

Alright finally found this place. See everybody at Monett tonight. Man I like this board a lot more then 4m lets stay here.

MLRA/NCRA Late Models
1)33 Al Purkey
2)6 Al Humphrey
3)52k Steve Kosiski
4)2j Johnny Bone Jr
5)07 Kelly Boen
6)1k John Anderson
7)15t David Turner
8)17m Eddie Moore
9)15w Mike Wiarda
10)1a Bryon Allison
11)90 Steve Kempt
12)07m Dean Moore
13)24 C.J. Lyle
14)05 Gary Dechant
15)22 Dave Conkwright
16)23 Brett Lafollette
17)21c Mike Conkwright
18)117 Chris Mayes
19)18m Terry Melton
20)1x Bo Egge
21)14 Kyle Berck
22)1 Jeff French
23)2 Jason Bodenhamer
24)92 Delbert Smith

Why do I trust racers websites? didn't say Boen was going to be there so I didn't put him in and friggin the "Hombre" Al Humphrey burned me again. Got a big whopping 75pts

:bleh:

Welcome aboard........................

Cbork23 said:
Alright finally found this place. See everybody at Monett tonight. Man I like this board a lot more then 4m lets stay here.

....You guys will probly like this board. Really good folk around here. I know you guys don't slam and bash constantly, so Ya'll will get along fine as frogs hair :D .........................BB

Back
Top Bottom