Walking Dead - It's almost time

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
d7fcd03411d66917aab4256c68eeafa6

Just 30 days!

I watched some of the recent marathon. I feel the first few seasons were better than the last couple.
The plot/storyline was simpler. We didn't have a episodes back then that dealt solely with just one or two of the main characters. I like the interaction within the whole group better. My 2¢

I miss Beth.......:(

Just 30 days!

I watched some of the recent marathon. I feel the first few seasons were better than the last couple.
The plot/storyline was simpler. We didn't have a episodes back then that dealt solely with just one or two of the main characters. I like the interaction within the whole group better. My 2¢

Yeah, it's a much better show with the group together.

Maybe Beth's twin sister will get cast in the Walking Dead spinoff? I'm just sayin. You listening AMC?

Just 30 days!

I miss beth too. cant wait for the show

Just 30 days!

Yes, I completely agree with that. This season has been very very good.

Saw that also, looks like Eugene , the Tennessee top hat wearer:laugh:, made it. Watch Abraham fire his weapon and tell me what you see.
Took 5 seasons but Rick finally had to reload.... :laugh:

Wonder how long it'll be before Morgan re-appears?

Wonder how long it'll be before Morgan re-appears?
I'm guessing two or three episodes into this second part of the season. He seems to be just behind them.
We saw him at the beginning of the season, and then at the halfway break. Hopefully they do something with him. Hard to tell how far behind them he is, and if he's "normal" Morgan, or "crazy" Norman.

Saw that also, looks like Eugene , the Tennessee top hat wearer:laugh:, made it. Watch Abraham fire his weapon and tell me what you see.
Took 5 seasons but Rick finally had to reload.... :laugh:

Looks like training blanks ejecting from the gun

One thing I dont do anymore is read the spoliers on facebook. Ruins alot for you

Two more nights!

Also, It looks like the premier of 'Better Call Saul' is on immediately after TWD. That'll be followed by 'Talking Dead' @ 11:15pm

When I saw Tyrese driving and Rick in the back seat I though that was strange. Then when Tyrese went all philosophical on Noah I was UH-OH he's going to be next. But I didn't expect him to go so fast!!

Two main characters killed off in back to back episodes. Damn

At this rate the show is going to have a serious lack of characters by season's end. :(

That being said..... Another great episode! :cool:

Who other than Rick and Carl who were both in Season 1 Episode 1 is still part of the cast? All other characters came in subsequent episodes IIRC.

Last edited:
Again... :( I feel when someone becomes the conscious of the group they die. Ie Herschel and now tyreese

It was one of the best episodes but, damn!
On a happier note, I'm glad we are back on the track to Washington. Gotta have hope and a purpose.

One thing I dont do anymore is read the spoliers on facebook. Ruins alot for you

I don't read spoilers but I watch the latest episode the next day on the AMC web site. Seems I always find something I missed when watching the show.

That episode sucked. Freaking 45 minutes of Tyreese hallucinating. Sad to see him go though. He was a character with a ton of character.

I can't wait to see what this new character is about. He looks like he walked in from behind the cameras. What the????????

I was thinking Daryl had or was going off the deep end for a while there. When he fired up that cigarette I was craving one like never before! It's been 15 months since my last one.
All those walkers got taken out by the tree falling?????

Aaron. I won't say but if you're curious about him google ''aaron walking dead

Reactions: Pat
I was thinking Daryl had or was going off the deep end for a while there. When he fired up that cigarette I was craving one like never before! It's been 15 months since my last one.
All those walkers got taken out by the tree falling?????

Aaron. I won't say but if you're curious about him google ''aaron walking dead

Ditto! I haven't smoked in years and that scene with Daryl got to me. I was puzzled by the trees also. Seems like a lot of devine intervention in this episode.

Thank you! I read all spoilers, going to Google right now.

Ditto! I haven't smoked in years and that scene with Daryl got to me. I was puzzled by the trees also. Seems like a lot of devine intervention in this episode.

Thank you! I read all spoilers, going to Google right now.

I would like to think that the trees were kind of an shout out to the group. The entire episode was without hope, without happiness. total drudgery. But...dumb luck takes out the walkers. This show seems to switch it up just when you think you have it figured out. Like...Oh you think you have it figured and everything's hopeless...well take this....

Reactions: Pat
I would like to think that the trees were kind of an shout out to the group. The entire episode was without hope, without happiness. total drudgery. But...dumb luck takes out the walkers. This show seems to switch it up just when you think you have it figured out. Like...Oh you think you have it figured and everything's hopeless...well take this....

Yes indeed they switch it up. I love the way they do that. The show always leaves me wanting to see more.

Back
Top Bottom