Walking Dead

S

SST55

Ok, a few questions. The continuity leaves questions IMHO. Where did the Dodge pickup come from? The kid now carries a gun with a silencer? Lori is almost due to give birth? How did Andrea and Michonne get away? BTW where are they? How much time has elapsed?
Enquiring minds want to know.....

Well, obviously they have been wandering around, just surviving, for at least seven months. Not sure why they decided to just gloss over that time frame, but maybe we'll get a few hints over the course of the season as to any events that took place.

That said, here's my review of the episode, having finally watched it:

HOE-LEEE-****TTTTT!

Yeah, I finally watched tonight. Pretty trippy. Looks like the real showdown is going to be against the guy with the "community".
This show wins hands-down for FX make up.

Nice showdown last night with the prisoners.

I was surprised how quickly that one guy in the prison was killed off. I figured it would be weeks of him causing trouble but he gets his skull split open just like that lol

has anyone here read the comics? they are really really good. in the comics they show the going house to house dilemma pretty good. they even pick up some people along the way (tyrees). i understand why the writers skipped over it. i am sure they didnt want to spend half the season on the road and just wanted to get to the prison arc right away. the only problem i have with this is they should have picked up more survivors. i find it hard to believe they are on road for months and they didnt come across anymore survivors? as far as explaining their presence that can be taken care of with a few one liners.

still so far this season is really good. if you guys love the show you will really love the comics. you can find them online if you know where to look. if you dont just drop me a pm.

None of y'all east coasters spoil it fer me. I'm sitting here chomping at the bit, got a half hour to go...

My son and I both agree, boring. He did say that maybe this episode is setting things up for future ones.

None of y'all east coasters spoil it fer me. I'm sitting here chomping at the bit, got a half hour to go...

Hey, I had to wait a whole day. Had a hard time avoiding spoilers all day

Not a big fan of last nights episode. I found it rather boring.
My son and I both agree, boring. He did say that maybe this episode is setting things up for future ones.

Agreed. It does seem more like it was a setup for things to come.

So I have read some spoilers for this weeks episode. It is going to be a very impactful episode. If the spoilers I read were right, this weeks episode is going to right up there with last season's finale.

Wow! Did not expect Lori to leave the show that way. Or T. Who else do you think is in the prison compound that opened the gate?
Something very strange about the governor but I expect Andrea will be hooking up with him.

Wow! Did not expect Lori to leave the show that way. Or T. Who else do you think is in the prison compound that opened the gate?
Something very strange about the governor but I expect Andrea will be hooking up with him.

there is more to the governor than just heads in a fish tank. so much more. there was a line from last night's episode. "it is just me and my daughter now"

I soooo did not see that coming with Lori. Really, I didn't expect it like that with T-Dog either, but figured he would go eventually. It was just that one dude that was in the generator room, I think.

there is more to the governor than just heads in a fish tank. so much more. there was a line from last night's episode. "it is just me and my daughter now"

Yeah, I'm sure there is. Don't know what, but something pretty large.

Damn I love this show, and Sunday's was the best episode to date.

Whoa! Rick went nutz, who else do you think is in the prison that turned on the generators?
That Christians and lions like deal was strange. Penny?

So...how come the geeks don't smell Michonne?
I don't trust Merle or the Governor

She was covered in zombie goo. Remember back to (I think) the second episode of the series, that's how the survivors got out of the mall they were in. She's like Arnold Schwarzenegger in Predator when the alien couldn't see his cause he was covered in mud.

Merle's dangerous as hell, a loose cannon. And the Gove, well, I don't trust him either.

My prediction, Rick and Darrell will head to Woodbury(?). Merle is gonna get kilt dead, maybe the gov too because of what happens to Maggie. Andrea is a slut bunnie! To be continued;)

Haven't seen any comments from this weeks show.

Looks to me like a big showdown between Rick and the Governer is coming, but will likely end in a cliffhanger as the mid season break starts.

And what's with the human experiment with the dying old guy? I'm sure it has something to do with the gov wanting his zombie daughter back to life.

Oh, and ain't Glen a badass now, kicking that zombie's ass while duct taped to a chair.:bigfight:

Daryl going to kill his brother Merle, that's if Glen doesn't get to him first. Rick is going to kill the Gov for what he did to Maggie,,again if Glen doesn't get to him first. Andrea is still a slut bunnie but she's going to kill the gov's daughter. Notice how much Andrea looks like the gov's wife in the photograph?
You're right, Glen is a bad ass now. He's not the pizza delivery kid anymore.

Marathon this SUnday, all of this season's episodes starting at 2 pm.

I think we'll be saying goodbye to Merle. Maybe the Gov too. I saw someplace it was a 2 hour episode but now see it's listed as only one hour. ?

When and how did Daryl get captured?
I'd have to watch it again, but if you remember, Daryl hung back, and was probably less than smart about it (especially with the reaction he gave upon finding out that his brother was in town).

And now the Gov is gonna make him and Merle fight on the zombie UFC?

Man, this episode was off the chain!

You too huh? Got all the episodes recorded on the DVR so that takes the edge off a bit.
Saw that there will be a marathon starting with the first episode on new years eve and continuing thru new years day. Gonna mess with my 3 Stooges marathon....

Marathon on AMC, all day today, all day Sunday, leading up to the 9:00 new episode.

(but you should take a break at 4:00 to watch the Chili Bowl on TV;))

The new episode was awesome!
Yes it was! Rick's losing it (again), the Gov is losing it, Andrea appears to be stepping up as, what Lieutenant Gov? And will Darryl be back? Could there be a bigger a-hole that Merle? I think the group needs a new leader, pronto, but with Darryl gone (will he be back?), who? Carl? Glen? Oh wait, Glen left too!

Back
Top Bottom