Wanna know what's neat about sim-racing?

I would say that redefines the use of the high line and the term high banking:)

DID you do that or did you just find the pic. the game looks familar to me.

I saw Andretti do that this year,I cant remember which race.:p

Yes I did it - its my car (original design too) and it happened while playing NASCAR 2002 on-line at New Hampshire.

If you want to see pics of my car design I'll post them too.

When you design a car, do the other players online see the design you made? Or do they see some default car skin?

Paul - If they have your file they see your car - if not its a default skin. In the league that I race we all have each others files and wenever someone updates their car they have to send word out in e-mail. When you just enter a public race on-line if you are using a custom job it just shows up yellow with the number on it. A lot of people who are just racing in "open" races just use a paint scheme from the game.

Just trying to find the banking at NH TRL ;)

Well thats the result if you enter the turn at about 145 and forget where your supposed to start breaking.

Paul you looking to sponsor? It'll cost ya , friend ;)

Another neat thing is that you and the people you are racing against all send the signal of what they are doing to the host and in turn the host sends it to each player. Between recieving signals your computer has to "asume" where the other cars are based on the previous information. When the cars "jump" cuz your machine asumed wrong its what we call "lag" Sometimes it makes for some neat pics though. As is evident by this incident at Daytona. Check out where the 98 (yellow) car lands.

hey paul wanna sponsor a on-line league?...try talking to [email protected], his name is Bob and he is the head of OROC, Online Racing Of Champions, we used to have a great website and everything 'till our webmaster quit..:)>>and the leagues been sponsor hunting, i don't know all the details, but he should be able to fill you in.

Back
Top Bottom