WARNING !!! This is truly disgusting....

There ain't enough time to beat this creep like he deserves. I wish the judge could devise a method of punishment that would let him get a taste of his own medicine, but that's "cruel and unusual". I say strap him to a tree and let anyone who wants to take a shot at him, with a fist, a lighter, a hot poker, whatever.

I say EXECUTE him by Microwave. May he BURN in HELL.

What a poor excuse for a "human"

HIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,CLAW,SCRATCH,BITE,CLAW over and over and over

those SOB's...that makes me so mad, how people are so cruel to animals............it just makes me so mad..........poor helpless little kitten..........

There's not much hope of a bright future for degenerates like that. Today, they're grilling innocent kittens for laughs. Tomorrow, it'll be people. It's just a natural progression.

Had I been there, I would have forcibly plunged that dirtbag's face into the coals. Then I'd have kicked him repeatedly in the crotch. THEN I'd have called the police.

:kaioken:

Ya If I would have been there,I would have been the one going to jail.He doesn't even rate animal status.:) Nor do the rotten slimebags standing around watching it. :2gunsfiri

i can't even voice my opinon over the internet, entirely too much profanity used to describe that sick evil sonofabitch...man, just give me 5 minutes with him and my pocket knife

that is totally ghetto was he gonna eat it or something???:sketchy: :bleh:

That man is sick.He should burn in hell for what he did.Just my opinion.

I didn't even read the article and I get a real good idea of what happened by these posts. This is why my cats are indor cats. to many sicko's out there.

People like that are beyond sick. The first thing that comes to my mind to give "justice" for an act like that is to find that SOB's biggest fear and do it to him till he is almost dead........the revive him long enough to continue. See how long he lives before he gives up.

5 years and only a 5000 fine....thats our justice system.

well, if he grilled a human, and had a good lawyer, he could get off with 8 years, thats right, 8 years is the minimum sentence for the murder of another human being in this country...sad ain't it?

your right that bad!!!!!!!!!i just dont understand how some one can hurt some thing like that when they can not defend themselfs...

Back
Top Bottom