Was That Fun Or WHAT??????

As stated in another thread Tony's restart was crap. I like Tony but NASCAR looks foolish to indicate to the drivers not to jump the restart just before going green and then Smoke jumps it earlier then anyone has all day.

Not being a big road course fan........I even thought that was a great race!!:)

I usually don't like the road races, but this one was good today..glad tony won too...........:D

Both road races this year have been awesome.

Just as they were last year and the year before that and the year before that and...

I do SOOOO love road races and wish there were more. We have a GREAT course here in GA, Road Atlanta, and we could drop 1 at Louden.

So far, this whole season has been great, but then agai I have it BAD.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TONY

as you know, I grew up at Riverside....went years without a scoring tower....didn't matter.....great stuff....speaking of which, tnn's got a 300 lap ASA shortie on....now THAT be good racin.:D

Originally posted by paul
Both road races this year have been awesome.  

Just as they were last year and the year before that and the year before that and...

I wouldn't go that far Paul!!:D But it was one damned good race today!!:)

The most fun might have been if Rudd could have caught Robbie on the next to last restart. That would have been fun!!!

Originally posted by HardScrabble
The most fun might have been if Rudd could have caught Robbie on the next to last restart. That would have been fun!!!

I agree with you on that one, HS. ;)

Ricky had one shot at Robby on the next to last restart and he just couldn't get it done!! Would have been good to see the Old Timer show the New Comer a thing or two about racing.........Robby got lucky because Ricky was coming after him!!:) And did you hear him whine about Tony's restart?

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
.Robby got lucky because Ricky was coming after him!!:)   And did you hear him whine about Tony's restart?

Robby whines a lot, but even the commentators said the restart was kosher and Robby had problems with EVERY restart anyway.

Back
Top Bottom