Was Tony Stewart anger at Joey Logano justified?

Do you think Tony Stewart was justified going after Joey Logano ?

• Yes

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Topgearfan

Do you think Tony Stewart was justified going after Joey Logano ?

He had a right to be frustrated and p.o'd. He just went to far over the top, going after Logano in the pits is were the justification ends. I am voting no

I hate Logano and like Tony Stewart, but he needs to chill. He has blocked plenty of times.

NO! What driver isn't going to block on a late race restart? Why I believe if Tony wasn't on the chip he would've dumped him, I don't think his reaction afterward was a reasonable one. (Though I enjoyed it:D) The real shame in all of it is Easter is gonna give these guys an extra week to cool off:mad: Bring on Martinsville!!!

nope! frustration. joey was good vent.
good s/h racin team article by matt myftiu few days ago.

On Sunday at Auto Club Speedway, the three-time Cup champion made a Hall of Fame mistake in attacking Joey Logano physically, verbally and personally for blocking on the final restart.
That's not just my opinion.
That's a Hall of Famer's.
"Out of place," said Bobby Allison, a member of NASCAR's second HOF class in 2011. "Unprofessional. The guy is supposed to be a top professional. He has done an amazing job with his life and career and the whole deal.
[+] Enlarge

rpm_g_stewart_d1_576.jpg
Chris Graythen/Getty Images/NASCARTony Stewart (14) triggered a 25-car pileup in the October Talladega race when he tried to block Michael Waltrip on the final lap.

When you go out there and get mad when someone blocks/shoves/hits you when YOU do the exact same thing, You have problems

Back
Top Bottom