Watkins Glen Bonehead

I sure could have done without all of the screaming and peeing on my leg telling me it was raining. KDB sure was entertaining in both races, what a bone head.

094V58W.jpg

I'm gonna say Byron. Threw away a potential Top 5.

Getting payback doesn't mean someone's a bonehead.

Kyle also in a way way WAY better car. Just saying.

BECAUSE THE CAR IS ALL THAT MATTERS

That's why Suarez has driven got Gibbs and SHR and still doen't have a win

Nope driver talent no matter

BECAUSE THE CAR IS ALL THAT MATTERS

That's why Suarez has driven got Gibbs and SHR and still doen't have a win

Nope driver talent no matter

That's why Kyle won in his own cars in the Xfinity Series right?

It can be the team lol. Joey didn't do much before going to the 22 car....since then he set the world on fire.

Jimmie -- he's lost the magic, now he's just another old guy with road rage. He even went small on his post-race interview in how he called out Blaney. :rolleyes:

However, it was all pure entertainment of watching Young vs Old:
Bubba vs Kyle
Byron vs Kyle
Blaney vs Jimmie
Chase (Race WINNER!) vs Truex

Last edited:
Jimmie -- he's lost the magic, now he's just another old guy with road rage. He even went small on his post-race interview in how he called out Blaney. :rolleyes:

However, it was all pure entertainment of watching Young vs Old:
Bubba vs Kyle
Byron vs Kyle
Blaney vs Jimmie
Chase (Race WINNER!) vs Truex
Love it. You've all waited years for this reaction formation

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Byron. Screwed up a top 5 maybe a top 3 car if Chad had an opportunity during the race to work on it a bit. Get the job done if you’re going to retaliate, he didn’t and now what looked to be a comfortable lead in getting into the playoffs the 24 is going to be sweating it out the rest of the summer, their margin for error just shrank

Yeah Kyle finishes 11th with what was easily a top 5 car because he couldn't stop pissing people off. While Bubba finished 28th with a 28th place car......
Brilliant!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
And still ended up P11...... You make him sound like the GOAT

Not cool -- Jimmie went small. This garbage and the wag of the finger is on the same level of an old man defending his lawn against neighborhood kids.

:oops:o_O:D
“I was trying to hear what he had to say but his lips were quivering so bad he can’t even speak,” Johnson said. “I guess he’s nervous or scared, maybe both, I don’t know what the hell the problem is. … He claims it was racing, I can’t wait to go racing. Everybody stay tuned.”

===

On better news, Blaney looked cool and came in 5th.

Byron. Screwed up a top 5 maybe a top 3 car if Chad had an opportunity during the race to work on it a bit. Get the job done if you’re going to retaliate, he didn’t and now what looked to be a comfortable lead in getting into the playoffs the 24 is going to be sweating it out the rest of the summer, their margin for error just shrank
He's over a full race above the cut off despite KDB running him off the track. No where's close to panic mode at this point

Byron trashed his car getting payback under caution because Knaus told him too. Double bonehead there.

Byron trashed his car getting payback under caution because Knaus told him too. Double bonehead there.
Hendrick said he would have told him the same thing :D his car. :cool:
Mr. H on Byron vs. Busch: ‘I’d have told him the same thing’

Yeah Kyle finishes 11th with what was easily a top 5 car because he couldn't stop pissing people off. While Bubba finished 28th with a 28th place car......
Brilliant!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bubba is a 29th place driver

He's over a full race above the cut off despite KDB running him off the track. No where's close to panic mode at this point
Misread the standings thought he was +40 over the cut off but he’s +62. He’s still in good shape.

Misread the standings thought he was +40 over the cut off but he’s +62. He’s still in good shape.
yeah, that's a pretty big cushion, and despite getting Kyle'd he has been coming on strong the second time around at the tracks. 2 top 5's and one top 10 the last 6 races

Byron has to be good for something
You Kyle Busch fans are unreal. The guy has won exactly ONE championship One ! and you act like he’s one of the big three that have won SEVEN. He will be lucky to ever win another one. The way he hacks other drivers off he will never get any slack nor should he.

You Kyle Busch fans are unreal. The guy has won exactly ONE championship One ! and you act like he’s one of the big three that have won SEVEN. He will be lucky to ever win another one. The way he hacks other drivers off he will never get any slack nor should he.

Kyle Busch wasn't mentioned in my post .... how many championships does Byron have ?

the chicken**** waits until he could drive Byron thru the grass and ruin his day. Did the same with Bubba and ruined his day. And some clowns call Harvick a bully?

Hendrick said he would have told him the same thing :D his car. :cool:
Mr. H on Byron vs. Busch: ‘I’d have told him the same thing’

What was Byron's crime against Kyle Busch -- racing him clean in Turn 1?

Byron needs to learn more practical skills in dealing with other drivers on-track -- "How to wreck others without wrecking yourself."

Back
Top Bottom