Way t Go Lynn And Chris

M

mawinlaw79

Iam so proud of you both. You both did a fine job ou there. Chris you sure put on a good race last night. If the fans went away thinking that the races wheren't good lastnight they must have been a sleep. Lynn you better not let T-Rex have that long of a rest again because we migt have o fetc you backfrom te moon. I loved seening you out there again. Now Go get them Next week an put both cars in victory lane.
Love ya both
Shelly

Lets go "White Lightnin" and "T-rex" get em next weekend by the way that was a darn close race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot Darn the father and son come back again!! You both did great out there!! Lynn I was so nervous about you when that big wreck happened!! But you are okay now!! Two second place finishes!! Good luck this weekend!! Love ya'll Micah

2nd is the 1st to lose put that in your pipe and smoke it B1tch

YOU KNOW SCDTRAman YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE MAN ON THE END OF YOUR USER NAME TO SCDTRAPUNK, BECAUSE NO MAN WOULD STOOP TO YOUR LEVEL, THEY HAVE TO BE A STUPID LITTLE PUNK TO TALK TO A 15 YR. OLD LIKE THAT. BY THE WAY, CHECK YOUR PM!!

EXCUSE THAT DUMMY, JUST MUST BE SOME WHITE TRASH!!

GOOD JOB CHRIS & LYNN, 2ND IS BETTER THAN NOTHING!!

ANGIE HARTMAN

Hey Angie and Shelley!! Well I am so sorry for congratulating my favor b-hobbie and cadet driver!! Well to me people like you make Joey and whoever else you pull for look really bad and and make no one like them!! MY OPINION!!! Love ya, Jeramie's princess,Micah oh yeah,aka, as to SCDTRMan, B1itch!LMFAOYou are such a punk!~!

Back
Top Bottom