Way to go DAVID TODD!

D

dixieracer2002

YOU DID GREAT AND EVEN SURVIVED A PROTEST! WAY TO GO!!! "U DA MAN" LOL CONGRATS ON THE POINT LEAD! I'D LIKE TO SEE YA GET THE POINTS CHAMPIONSHIP! A LOT OF PPL WOULD IM SURE.

You know Dixie something doesn't seem right! You have Fred Crowder as 1 of you fav's but you hope that David wins. That doesn't make any sense! Wouldn't you want your fav to win.

Well anyway good luck to Fred and David! It's going to be real close with the double points next week!

Good luck and God Bless!

way to go Dave!!! Good luck next weekend............hope to see ya keep the points lead and bring that championship home!

nah David too i like FRED but he doesn't seem to be with the program and i have more than one of em! Either way im proud of all of em! So needless to say or like i already said GO EVERYONE and david is special n e way i think he should have got the points along time ago!

Better?????? hehehe i think it is!

Don't worry i have already told THEM my opinion. And i think they are the only ones that need to know! ight!

No it's not alright, who did you tell your opinion to? It wasn't Fred I know that, but you can tell me and I'll let you know if your right!

~Racin_grl2002

Just wondering if Fred is wishing for rain Saturday so he doesn't have to substain the humilation of finally knowing that David Todd is the better racer and HE IS THE MAN when David wins!!!!!!:D

You know that's right Rose! David Todd is THE MAN!!!!! Go #4 Go#4 Go#4!!!!!! We know you can do it! Good Luck David and drive safely!!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom