Way to Go Joey

S

SCDTRMan

Way to go Joey 1st race 1st win this year that new rockit was great and
you done it with that bowtie intake and carb man how is any one gone
catch you when you put the new intake and carb on just showes how good of a driver you are !!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOO RED ROCKIT

HEY!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS JOEY!!! YOU SURE DID SHOW ALL OF EM WHO WAS BOSS OUT THERE!! I KNEW ONCE YOU GOT OUT THERE IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT..IT WAS A WHOLE LOT FUNNER SEEING YOU OUT THERE!! SORRY I COULDN'T COME DOWN TO THE PITS AFTERWARDS...BUT WE LEFT RIGHT BEFORE THE SPRINT CARS!!! WELL I G2G..~*~ERICA~*~ :lilangel:

MIGHTY FINE JOB OUT THERE LAST NIGHT YOU DROVE A GREAT RACE THE ROCKIT WAS ON A RAIL. THE ROCKIT LOOKED REALLY GOOD. CONGRADS ON THE FIRST OF MANY WINS. :cheers:

Way to go strick! :cheers: your first time out there this year an you WON. Guess all you can say to that is u are "DA MAN". :partytime:

Looked absolutly AWSOME out there!!! Can't wait til next week to see the show again! Way to go Joey and good luck next week! Lets launch that red rockit into victory lane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goooooooooo Red rockit!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN, I AM SURE YOU WILL HAVE MANY MORE.

#15 BOUNTY HUNTER CREW :cheers:

Congrats on your win Joey! Me and Colt are sitting here in 3rd period talking about it! I was gald to see you out there! Hope next weekend the car will be painted instead of duck taped!lol just kidding! Good luck next weekend! The Boutny Hunter Princess! :lilangel:

Back
Top Bottom