Wayward Pines Season 2

Pat

Team Owner
Hello neighbor. :)

The truth changes everything.

See you tonight at 9/8c on FOX.

Hello all...I was gonna post about Wayward Pines too! Let's see where the show heads now...I'm looking foward to it!!

Reactions: Pat
Yes,very strange but it was starting to tie in with last seasons shows.It's one of those shows you needed to see from the start.imo

I'm glad the Pines is on at 9 cause Master Chef starts tonight at 8.I'm hooked on that as well as Hells Kitchen!

I'm glad the Pines is on at 9 cause Master Chef starts tonight at 8.I'm hooked on that as well as Hells Kitchen!
I need to watch last night's episode again. I was sick and not able to follow it.

WP is like last seasons repeat....one guy going against the grain and being difficult with the authorities.Seemed like some of the same to me...

The preview to next week's episode looks a lot more exciting than last night's episode was. Looks like they found someone who has been living outside the wall.. guy with a long beard.

I was thinking about the food sitch at The Pines....maybe they can eat the abbies......just sayin!

Oh God no! They look too much like humans. I think they will find out they are intelligent too.

Last night's episode was the best episode so far. It had me wanting to see what is going to happen next. The back story with C.J. put a new light on the Abbies vs Wayward Pines.

I was watching with someone who wasn't a big fan of the show so I missed alot.I did see that hag bleed out from the ankle,never liked her.I'll catch the episode on you tube later in the week.I didn't catch what all the numbers he was logging in meant?

I was watching with someone who wasn't a big fan of the show so I missed alot.I did see that hag bleed out from the ankle,never liked her.I'll catch the episode on you tube later in the week.I didn't catch what all the numbers he was logging in meant?
Best I could tell he was just keeping track of the years he woke up.

Back
Top Bottom