WB to release all 2021 movies on HBO Max

Once coronavirus is under control people will go to the theatre. A lot of people like going out and doing something. It's a good date. Kids love going to the movies. I don't understand how this means it's dead. These are kind of unprecedented times.

Once coronavirus is under control people will go to the theatre. A lot of people like going out and doing something. It's a good date. Kids love going to the movies. I don't understand how this means it's dead. These are kind of unprecedented times.

A lot of movie theaters won't survive this. They were struggling before the pandemic. Movie Theaters are very much on life support.

The only thing that's been saving them is the Academy Award's rules and studios waiting months to release movies on streaming and Blu-Ray.

IF studios charge less for distribution if they stick to the current model of releasing movies in theaters and on streaming media, it's possible movie theaters can actually make more money per ticket and thrive.

My local movie theater is on life support. If they don't survive, I'll have to drive 45 minutes to go to a movie theater that charges twice as much for tickets, and twice as much for concessions.

I would almost certainly never go to a movie theater again, unless I'm out of town with family.

Netflix is the one who's going to be dead soon.

Netflix has taken on the nasty practice of hiking their prices on a yearly basis now. The standard plan now costs 14 dollars and their "premium" 18.

You can get HBO for that same price and why not? HBO has better content and a massive collection and now you add movies that would go to theaters be on the app as well. It's over.

Netflix is the one who's going to be dead soon.

Netflix has taken on the nasty practice of hiking their prices on a yearly basis now. The standard plan now costs 14 dollars and their "premium" 18.

You can get HBO for that same price and why not? HBO has better content and a massive collection and now you add movies that would go to theaters be on the app as well. It's over.

I think I'm about to cancel Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom