We feared Alonso’s Dakar was over, admits co-driver Coma

upload_2020-1-9_0-43-38.png

Weird watching side by sides getting after it in Saudi Arabia. They feel so west coast.

Wasnt the whole point when they moved it from Africa safety concerns? So why have it in Saudi Arabia?

Wasnt the whole point when they moved it from Africa safety concerns? So why have it in Saudi Arabia?
it's a hell of a lot safer than Africa. My sister lived in both places. Travel by land in Africa is very hazardous. That's the short answer, I would end up in the podium with the long one.:D

Last edited:
Toyota "can't compete" against Mini buggy's speed

X-raid Mini boss Sven Quandt brushed off any claims that his buggies enjoyed a significant advantage when speaking to Motorsport.com.

"The problem with Glyn is that he is always crying," said Quandt. "He was crying last year when they were winning and now, when he is behind, he cries. [He does it] at the FIA meetings too.

https://www.motorsport.com/dakar/news/toyota-mini-xraid-sainz-alattiyah/4650283/

Alonzo finished 6th in the stage, up to 16th overall after the wreck. USA has never won the Dakar. Brabec in the motorcycle class won the 6th stage by over 4 and a half minutes and has an overall lead in the motorcycle class of over 20 minutes

upload_2020-1-12_14-55-6.png

Paulo Goncalves has died after a crash during the 7th stage.
I haven't watched anything from this year's Dakar so far but I remember Goncalves as one of the best motorcycle riders during the South America years.
R.I.P.:(

Back
Top Bottom