We still need to support the open wheelers going to Nascar.

I

INDYCHIC317

If you're a fan of them in the Indycar series or Champ they still need fan support. Our stars are still good drivers just in another series. I don't think there's any reason they should get treated like they can't drive and booed. We still need to support these drivers especially when not one of them is a bad person or deserves the degrading they're getting. Just a thought :eek:

If you're a fan of them in the Indycar series or Champ they still need fan support. Our stars are still good drivers just in another series. I don't think there's any reason they should get treated like they can't drive and booed. We still need to support these drivers especially when not one of them is a bad person or deserves the degrading they're getting. Just a thought :eek:

Has anyone booed anyone but Montoya? As long as he behaves himself they don't even boo him.

If they want support mabey they should stay there

Not sure what she is talking about. Dario Franchitti is getting good remarks so far coming into the series. He has done very well except for the last Busch series. I will root for Dario next year in NASCAR for sure. He is a former AGR guy!

Unfortunately for Sam Hornish, he is just having a hard time qualifying.

Not sure what she is talking about. Dario Franchitti is getting good remarks so far coming into the series. He has done very well except for the last Busch series. I will root for Dario next year in NASCAR for sure. He is a former AGR guy!

Unfortunately for Sam Hornish, he is just having a hard time qualifying.

So, who's replacing Dario?

Next season should be a really good year for Danica.

So, who's replacing Dario?

Next season should be a really good year for Danica.

Hideki Mutoh from the IndyPro Series will be replacing Dario at the AGR Team. He will do well. He couldnt of gotten a better team to start his IndyCar Career with.

Ya know, for the longest time I really disliked AJ Allmendinger for going Nascar. Sure, his paycheck tripled by leaving CCWS, but's made only about 30% of the cup races this year. Had he stayed in CCWS he had a really good shot at the championship, and could of at least given Bordeaux a run for his money. And when the only American driver left, there too went a lot of what little interest in the CCWS.

Since then, I've probably only watched three CCWS races this year.

Let me try again

I'm saying fans of the open wheel drivers if you're not a fan then this doesn't pertain to you. I'm saying that since they're over there if you're a fan and can find it in you support them still it'd be great. That has nothing to do with Montoya unless you're a Montoya fan but he came from F-1. If you don't like Indycar racing or this drivers this is not meant for you obviously.:p

Agreed, Ganassi has signed Llyod but not sure where he's going yet? GAnassi said he was a development driver? So who knows.

alright

If they want support mabey they should stay there
Sorry but this was meant for IRL fans to follow their driver over they not sure what ya mean by this either. That's why it's under open wheel racing get it?;)

Yeah this wasn't about MOntoya really but as long as you're watching him boo him all you'd like. The point is everyone talks about him either way.

I'm talking about in some places not on this thread alot of the open wheel drivers who are going to Nascar are getting slammed by their fans, I was making the point of saying if we're their fans we need to support their choice. That's all I didn't know if it was happening here but Im trying to help drum up support for them from fans. Just because they left open wheel they still need their fans is all. I didn't mean to confuse.

Personally, Im glad Danica hasnt made the switch yet but if she does, I will no doubt support her and follow her there obviously. Ive spent to much time and effort into supporting this woman.:D

I will now support and root for Dario Franchitti in NASCAR. I will miss him greatly in the IRL.

OK, I have to ask. Who has actually paid any attention to Dancing With the Stars in support of Helio?? I do like the IRL guys, both him and TK especially. But I have tried to watch that show, at least on the results show just to see if he advances, but can't bring mysefl to watch more that 3 minutes of it.

Can someone explain to me just how that thing got so dam popular???:confused:

Im not big on the show, I personally think its kind of boring and useless but you know all these reality shows get popular for some reason.

I have watched Helio though a few times since he is an indycar driver. My wife has voted for him several times online. He is doing very well and I would like to see him win.

OK, I have to ask. Who has actually paid any attention to Dancing With the Stars in support of Helio?? I do like the IRL guys, both him and TK especially. But I have tried to watch that show, at least on the results show just to see if he advances, but can't bring mysefl to watch more that 3 minutes of it.

I watch and all of my votes went to Helio and Cameron. Now that Cameron is gone, they will go to Helio. He is doing a great job. I believe it will be between Helio and Mel. Mel has stepped it up.
I will be a fan of Helio what ever he is driving after this show.

I couldn't tell you for the life of me and I'm a chic. I tivo it scan through it all and get to Helio. It's good for exposure he has Charisma, but they should've got Danica she'd drawn alot more coverage for the IRL.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom