Weather check-in

A balmy 24 here. Weather teller of tall tales says 54 by Friday.

A balmy 24 here. Weather teller of tall tales says 54 by Friday.

Mid-50s by Thursday, and then back down to the teens Friday with rain and ice.

This just seems like the winter that will never end. :mad:

52 on the front porch right now -- and the sun has just cleared the trees.

Looking for near 80 tomorrow and Thursday. :D

I'd settle for 52° ..... I'd settle for a HIGH of 52°. :eek:

It's supposed to get up to 42° today - but it's only 22° right now.

of course they refuse to give me any vents for heating in my office since it keeps it cooler and the computer equipment won't overheat so it's colder than Alaska in my office.

of course they refuse to give me any vents for heating in my office since it keeps it cooler and the computer equipment won't overheat so it's colder than Alaska in my office.
Oh hush. one frozen employee is cheaper than 4 burning Xeon CPU's.

Andy in his office hahaha

smiser.jpg

Andy in his office hahaha

smiser.jpg

Actually, that's me in my office. The AC on my side of the building is whacked, so it'll be a normal tempurature, the the AC will kick on and drop down to beer storing temp for an hour. Then you can take you coat back of for a while before the cycle starts again.

In my office, we always celebrate Nordic Tuesday.

Actually, that's me in my office. The AC on my side of the building is whacked, so it'll be a normal tempurature, the the AC will kick on and drop down to beer storing temp for an hour. Then you can take you coat back of for a while before the cycle starts again.

In my office, we always celebrate Nordic Tuesday.

I was on the north side of the school --- you could ALWAYS hang meat in my room. Even in August/September, I would have a small heater going under my desk. Always kept a heavy sweater in my room.

Would anyone like me to say it is 74 lovely degrees right now --- and that's in the shade on the north side of the house.

I was on the north side of the school --- you could ALWAYS hang meat in my room. Even in August/September, I would have a small heater going under my desk. Always kept a heavy sweater in my room.

Would anyone like me to say it is 74 lovely degrees right now --- and that's in the shade on the north side of the house.
oh tell me about it! I'm thinking about taking a stroll to fix my quesadilla craving down to taco bell...

(i know, how ironic, but i like quesadilla's!)

Right now it's 25F and is supposed to feel like 16. Here's the rest of the forecast for the week/weekend. Blech. At least the sun is out.

Evening
Partly Cloudy, Low 15°
Partly cloudy skies and chilly. Winds: SW/S 5-10 mph

Tomorrow
Partly Sunny, High 41°, Low 36°
Partly to mostly sunny skies and noticeably warmer. Clouds increase by evening. Winds: SE/S 5-15 mph

Tomorrow Evening
Showers, Low 36°
Increasing clouds with some rain showers developing late.

Thursday
Mostly Cloudy with Showers, High 47°, Low 38°
Cloudy skies with passing rain showers. Breezy and mild.

Friday
Rain and Snow Mixed, High 39°, Low 16°
Mild early with some rain showers. Turning blustery and sharply colder by afternoon with rain changing to wet snow.

Saturday
Partly Sunny, High 32°, Low 15°
Remaining cold with skies becoming sunny.

Sunday
Flurries, High 28°, Low 14°
Blustery and colder with occasional snow developing.

Winter go away!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, the weekend may be way worse here than when I posted that yesterday. There's some weather models that are looking like we might get one heck of a storm.

I'm enjoying not freezing to death with it in the 40s. Just went out a bit ago and it's now raining as predicted. I won't be seeing 80 for a long time around here. :(

41° right now -- I can deal with this.

Supposed to be in the 60s today and tomorrow. :beerbang:

Saturday and Sunday we get deep doo doo :(

21° with 10 inches of snow on the ground. Worst snowstorm in Southern Maryland in over a decade.

Low tonight 17° Wind Chill 2° "colder in the suburbs" :(

IT'S MARCH!!! WHERE IS GLOBAL WARMING?!

Thanks to SMECO, SHA and all the emergency personnel who had to work out in this **** to keep people safe and keep electricity working.

It's warmed up a little bit. Now a balmy 12°.

I'm sitting in the warm hot server room with a cup of hot Wawa coffee as we speak. I should be warmed up in about 4 minutes.

15 right now, 25 for the high. 9.5 inches of snow on the ground. Sux.:(

It is 9 degrees right now, with about 10 inches of snow on the ground, feels like January all over again.

They have the AIR CONDITIONER running at work!!!~! :eek::eek::confused::confused::mad::mad:

Needless to say I am turning blue.

Back
Top Bottom