Weather Check-In

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
How hot is it where you are?

This is the forecast for Baltimore:
554680_400872983292838_1893030992_n.jpg

73 right now, 68% relative humility:)
Tomorrow and Thursday are going to be byitches with mid 90's temps, high humidity and the heat index well over 100.
Couldn't go to Texas, Texas came to me,,,dammitt:rolleyes:

I am in Bel Air(Harford County). We are actually quite far apart.

My son just put in the window a/c's. All are relatively new energy star rated models but they spin the meter. Hate the light bill when they start running. Coulda/shoulda put in central airwhen I had the chance.
Need to move where it never goes over 85 days, low humidity and never drops below 60 at night.

Bare chested maidens serving drinks with little umbrellas would be nice too.:bounce:

My son just put in the window a/c's. All are relatively new energy star rated models but they spin the meter. Hate the light bill when they start running. Coulda/shoulda put in central airwhen I had the chance.
Need to move where it never goes over 85 days, low humidity and never drops below 60 at night.

Bare chested maidens serving drinks with little umbrellas would be nice too.:bounce:

Good luck.

I had my A/C off for a while. Time to turn it back on. But if it gets up to 775º I don't think my A/C will keep up. Might have to jump in the oven to cool off.

Few friends went to SC for two weeks. Asked one how the weather was he said "well I learned the humidity is not so bad here (western KY)"

9:30 pm and it is 76 degrees. It is going to be a hot one tomorrow.

We don't get to the real hot nights until August and sometimes even September.
Tomorrow it is suppose to reach 98 degrees so it will be hot at night tomorrow night. Time to turn on the AC.

90's today ... suppose to be in the mid to high 90's all week.

I hate the heat. I like 60's-70's. Humidity sucks too. At least if its cold I can bundle up. Can't always strip down.

94 @ 1:30 with a heat index of 102. Filled up a kiddie pool for our dog, way too warm for a Siberian.

Current temperature: Hotter than Hell.

Current temperature: Awesome!

Granted, I have a desk job and don't have to go out in this weather, but I really do love it. In fact, I hope it's hot this weekend so I can sweat my ass off at the race track. And this is not sarcasm, I just like hot weather.

Current temperature: Awesome!

Granted, I have a desk job and don't have to go out in this weather, but I really do love it. In fact, I hope it's hot this weekend so I can sweat my ass off at the race track. And this is not sarcasm, I just like hot weather.

If we had a winter to offset the last year's record hot summer and this year's record hot summer, I'd be okay with it.

But there is no climate change.

83@ 11 AM
time to cool down
82558953.gif
Who the hell sent you my pic? BTW, what did you think of my pose? :)

Just another hot day for me. I wore a panama hat today along with a sweat band and a frogg toggs Chilly Pad cooling towel. http://www.froggtoggs.com/?cooling/details/CP100 I can't say that I stay cool as a cucumber, but it's better than nothing. Right now at 5:30, it's still 90 outside.

still 94, heat index 102 Forecast is for tomorrow to be even hotter.

Back
Top Bottom