weather

J

johnnythunderhead

what the hell's going on with the weather, another long weekend full of rain so it seems/ it ain't supposed to rain so much this time of year, seems like its rained or has threatened rain every weekend all summer!

sat nite, 8-30-14 sprint car racing in indiana rains out once again, weather has been terrible for rain this year/ it ain't supposed to rain this much this time a year!

I got lucky this weekend, Lucas Oil Late Models/UNOH All Stars at Attica had no problems on Friday, forecast wasnt too bad for that one. Forecast for the DuQuoin mile Sunday/Monday was looking bad all week but ended up being perfect both days. That was the best Silver Crown series race I have been to, really great show. ARCA race was a good one too! Love those mile dirt fairground tracks.

I got lucky this weekend, Lucas Oil Late Models/UNOH All Stars at Attica had no problems on Friday, forecast wasnt too bad for that one. Forecast for the DuQuoin mile Sunday/Monday was looking bad all week but ended up being perfect both days. That was the best Silver Crown series race I have been to, really great show. ARCA race was a good one too! Love those mile dirt fairground tracks.
glad you were able to get them in

nope/ everything was all scheduled for sat nite and it all rained OUT/ WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED THOUGHT WOULD HAVE RAINED OUT ANY OF THE OTHER NIGHTS TOO

nope/ everything was all scheduled for sat nite and it all rained OUT/ WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED THOUGHT WOULD HAVE RAINED OUT ANY OF THE OTHER NIGHTS TOO

I have had to deal with a lot of bad forecasts this year, but i've been lucky and only had 2 rainouts so far (WoO at Volusia and USAC at the Springfield mile). Only a couple months left in the race season, hopefully the weather isn't too terrible until race season is done.

one can only hope/ I'm not about to hit out on the highway with a fair chance of rain though/ just can't afford to. i'll go to the burg when they're callin for rain, but that's because they're close to home and because they do everything possible to get the race in

Back
Top Bottom