Webber's woes continue...

S

SuperTex14

Mark Webber's has been handed a three-place grid penalty for next weekend's Bahrain GP after crashing with Toro Rosso's Jean-Eric Vergne in China, capping a thoroughly forgettable weekend for the Australian.
http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1...rop-for-Bahrain-after-Jean-Eric-Vergne-tangle

Sky sports also has a story about Porsche denying that they made a deal with 'Mahk' to drive sporty cars for them in 2014. It was the headline on their main F1 page when I copied this link.

Webber has no plans to leave Formula One next year!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/22224823

Red Bull's Mark Webber has dismissed rumours he has agreed a move to sportscars from next year and hinted he wants to stay in Formula 1.

Webber has been linked with a move to race for Porsche at Le Mans.

But he told BBC Sport: "People are putting two and two together and getting a bit more than they should do.

"I'm looking forward to this year. As long as you're competitive and can get work, which is not a big issue for me at the moment, things are going well."

[...]

Good for him, I suppose. Would still love to see him race in IndyCar or ALMS.

If Red Bull is as smart as they look they need to sign Kimi Ray Kannan for 2014.
But I think the 2nd seat at RB has lost a little luster, who ever it is, Vettel will get his way and the other driver is just the other driver. I really would hate to see Kimi Ray in that role.

Kimi Ray is my favorite he has a good touch easy on brakes and tires with speed. But Kimi Ray is his own man, does things his way, and I think being with Lotus is a perfect fit.

I hope Lotus has the cash to keep him.

If Red Bull is as smart as they look they need to sign Kimi Ray Kannan for 2014.
But I think the 2nd seat at RB has lost a little luster, who ever it is, Vettel will get his way and the other driver is just the other driver. I really would hate to see Kimi Ray in that role.

Kimi Ray is my favorite he has a good touch easy on brakes and tires with speed. But Kimi Ray is his own man, does things his way, and I think being with Lotus is a perfect fit.

I hope Lotus has the cash to keep him.

Yeah, Kimi would go nuts at Red Bull if he was treated the way Webber was treated there.

Yeah, Kimi would go nuts at Red Bull if he was treated the way Webber was treated there.
Hmmm, hadn't thought of it that way. It would be fun to watch! Lotus look like they're on an upward path though, like Braun were their second full season away from Honda. Either way, Raikonnen looks like he's playing in a 'contract' year, to borrow the term from stick-and-ball booyahs.

Hmmm, hadn't thought of it that way. It would be fun to watch! Lotus look like they're on an upward path though, like Braun were their second full season away from Honda. Either way, Raikonnen looks like he's playing in a 'contract' year, to borrow the term from stick-and-ball booyahs.

Yeah, I'm really impressed with how Lotus is running this year.

Back
Top Bottom