Weeks takes Memorial race........Todd closes in!

D

drt lvr

Ricky "the Rutherford Rocket"set fast time in his famous #1GRT (besting SAS and Clash qualifying times at the track this year)and led from the green to the checkers for the win at Laurens last night. Congratualtions to Ricky,Myra,and the entire #1CREW!!
Also David Todd inched closer to that Late-Model championship trophy with ANOTHER strong performance in his PBW Barry Wright Monte Carlo!!!

Way to go weeks bragg and todd!!!!!!!RUNNIN WILD out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Ricky!! I was pullin' for ya all the way!!

Congrats Ricky, Richard and David...but somebody explain something for me. How can David Todd come in 5th and Fred Crowder come in 10th (which by the way he never actually crossed the finish line) and David still be behind him in points? Is it just me or what?

You don't have to go across the finish line to be placed in payout!

how about crossing the scales? do they only weigh the top 3-5 cars or how far back do they go? what if you can't weigh after the race for one reason or another?
Ladygator.......I felt sure myself that David would have left as point leader after the race. Can't answer that one...

Well thanks for trying drt lvr, at least I'm not the only one that felt that way. But there's still time so hang in there David! We love ya!

Back
Top Bottom