Weird Online Death Test.

Speaking of death, did you guys hear about this missing College Basketball player ?

Ok, this one College Basketball player I forget what team he's on hasnt been seen in two weeks. The Texas Police, Oh wait then he must be on Texas or Texas Tech, or one of those teams havent seen him since. But they did find his SUV somewhere in another state. Kinda be ironic if he took that Spark.com test and was abducted by aliens.

Just keep making fun of those alien abductions.It isn't funny when you lost a second cousin that way like I did.Damned aliens. :AHHHH:

Originally posted by 97forever@Jun 28 2003, 09:17 AM
What a way to go.Not sure I wanna think about it.Maj is going to lock this one any minute now.....
Not on your life, 97. This one is way to funny to lock up! :p

Originally posted by Happy29@Jun 28 2003, 09:47 AM
Agent Mulder lost his sister to an alien abduction.
ONLY a theory..I think the smoking man really got her.And this is no lie:In one episode it was revealed that Fox dies in a very similar way to DirtyMo.I swear it is mentioned.

I saw it in the movie that Mulder's sister was kidnapped because she was immune to the disease brought by the aliens and she could help them fight off this alien disease. I might be mistaken because I havent seen the movie in a while and I've only seen it once.

Originally posted by 97forever@Jun 28 2003, 09:48 AM
lol....THAT is not a funny subject though,Maj!Poor DirtyMo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Come on, 97. I wasn't referring to any one individual post here. The whole gist of this thread is just hilarious If only one could predict their own death date like you can the birth of a baby........... :p

Originally posted by Happy29@Jun 28 2003, 09:54 AM
I saw it in the movie that Mulder's sister was kidnapped because she was immune to the disease brought by the aliens and she could help them fight off this alien disease. I might be mistaken because I havent seen the movie in a while and I've only seen it once.
Man next to NASCAR I love the x-files most.And the movie DID imply that very thing,you're right.But still a few loopholes were left open as to Samantha's real fate.Just another weird x-files plot twist is my guess.

Anyone else going to pose the results of their impending doom ?

Originally posted by Happy29@Jun 28 2003, 09:30 AM
Ok, this one College Basketball player I forget what team he's on hasnt been seen in two weeks. The Texas Police, Oh wait then he must be on Texas or Texas Tech, or one of those teams havent seen him since. But they did find his SUV somewhere in another state. Kinda be ironic if he took that Spark.com test and was abducted by aliens.
Hey, Happy29, the kid went to Baylor University. They think they may have found his body. :(

I had completely forgotton about that until you made mention of it here the other day, and they said on the news last nite that they may have "found the missing Baylor College Basketball Player dead".

Oh, yeah, I live here in North Texas.

Then that could only mean one thing... he wasnt abducted by aliens. :)

Originally posted by Happy29@Jun 29 2003, 09:30 AM
Then that could only mean one thing... he wasnt abducted by aliens. :)
They could have brought him back, though........

Maybe because he wasnt drafted, maybe he got angry and purposely made it so that he could spend life with the extraterrestrial. However, I guess it didnt work out.

Back
Top Bottom