Welcome Kimi

C

cutiepie24

Welcome kimi...never got to say welcome to you..just noticed you were new here...so welcome..hope you enjoy it...everyone is really nice here:)

Thank you cutiepie. I was really shocked to see my name in a thread. I used to be a Jeff Gordon fan, but the whole divorce thing turned me away from him. My boyfriends name is Matt, so I became a Matt Kenseth fan. It helps that he is cute. I don't know what I would have done if my boyfriends name was Kurt. His ears are just way too big. Thanks again for the nice welcome.

Your probably going to make more faces at me, but I have to ask. What is Voodoo Chili? Is that like your favorite food in New Orleans?

A HUGE hug and welcome, kimi.

Hang out here for some really great friends.

AND you get a big PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by kimi
Your probably going to make more faces at me, but I have to ask.  What is Voodoo Chili?  Is that like your favorite food in New Orleans?

Yeah, it's my favorite food.

Good to see so many true racing fans coming into the sport.

Your probably going to make more faces at me, but I have to ask.  What is Voodoo Chili?  Is that like your favorite food in New Orleans?

kimi, it's another Stevie Ray Thing, and Paul is from Massachusetts.

another purrrrrrrrrr and I admire your thirst for knowledge:) :)

Hey, give her a break, Paul. She's only 15 years old.

Welcome, Kimi!

Thank you abooja. I like your name it's pretty.

Would Paul be upset if I said that I don't get the Beatles either? Or are they before his time?

Thanks, Kimi!

But I'm afraid you'll have to ask Paul that one.

For the record, I don't "get" SRV either, but I do love the Beatles. :)

Originally posted by abooja
Hey, give her a break, Paul. She's only 15 years old.

That's exactly my point...

I know plenty of 15 year olds that watch motorsports for reasons other then pretty cars, or cute drivers.

Now, now lets not start on the cute thing, I think we already went there in a couple of threads not too long ago!

Hi Kimi hope you enjoy posting on here. I like Matt to, but Dale Jarrett is my fav. Matt has had some good races and win so far. Hang in there and happy posting.:)

Thank you cutiepie.  I was really shocked to see my name in a thread.  I used to be a Jeff Gordon fan, but the whole divorce thing turned me away from him.  My boyfriends name is Matt, so I became a Matt Kenseth fan.  It helps that he is cute.  I don't know what I would have done if my boyfriends name was Kurt.  His ears are just way too big.  Thanks again for the nice welcome.

Hope you didn't mind your name up in lights there..hahahaha..
I like matt too..and kurt..like almost all of them, they are all nice guys..
Anyway....glad your enjoying it here so far.............hope to talk to you again.:D

Originally posted by Born To Race
Welcome Kimi :)  Do you like Dale Jr. ?

Dale Jr. is ok, he just needs to mature a little. If he could get over the I'm gonna drink beer and party til I puke attitude like guys I know in high school, he would be a lot better off. I was impressed with him when he climbed out of his car and ran to help Steve Park. He just needs to show more of his good side.

And thanks to everyone else for the nice welcomes.

Paul, I realize there is a lot more to racing than pretty cars and cute drivers, but I am not about to root for someone that is butt ugly and drives a car that makes you want to puke when you look at it. I won't be around for awhile because the National Hobo Convention is coming to town. This is not a joke, how would you like to live somewhere where this is the highlight of the year? Anyhow, we cheerleaders have a tent set up and sell pop, water, and hotdogs. Too bad we can't sell beer cause we would make a ton of cash. Then we are using the money we make to go to a cheerleading camp, so it's worth it.

As far as racing this weekend watch out for Jeff Burton. I know he has been kind of quiet this year, but Watkins Glen is one of his better tracks along with Darlington. See I might be blond, but that doesn't mean I don't know anything.

And next weekend look for Bill Elliot to continue his winning ways followed closely by Sterling Marlin and Ryan Newman.

Toodles, Kimi

Hi Kimi, welcome to the forum. Burton did run good at the Glen last year, nearly beat Gordon at the end.

Back
Top Bottom