Well enough with the...............

15\'sgirl

MOVE OVER 79 HERE COMES THE 15~~~LOL!!! Great job out there Jeramie!!! You and Dusty both had great runs well untill Mark did that to Dusty:headshake: But hey you'll get em' next time dusty!!! JJ you did great job, everyone thought you had Mark there with the lap car and the whole split thing!!! You'll get em' next time!!!:thumbsup: Good Luck this weekend and can't wait to see you in VICTORY LANE again!!!!!:booya: Love you,your baby girl, Micah!!

P.S
Hey Angie Don't you think Kenny needs to fix the stand now after that race!!:ROFLMFAO:lol!!!

P.S.S
Chris you go get em' this weekend cuz you know with Joe and Lynn working on them cars nothing can stop you!!! Love ya'll at MAMAS MOTORSPORTS!!!!

Way to go Dusty and Jeramie!! I was hopin to see at least one of yall walk away with the victory but oh well theres always next week! You guys can do it and you know you can!

Thanks Micah! Joe, Lynn and the rest of the Armstrongs/Taylors workin on that car.....you better watch out! LOL!! We hope to take them checkered flags home this week! And you better believe them flags will be flyin on that 79 if we win! LOL!!

Love you all,
katie

Great job Jeramie you drove one heck of a race. Hope to see checkered flags next week. Maybe you and Chris both can get another win.:beerchug:

Good luck to you Dusty and hope that you have better luck next week.

Love ya'll:loveya
Michelle:spiny:

P.S Hey Amber L. and Krista H. :waver:

I just want to say the #86Eaves sure drove his heart out. Should have won AND won the bonus money. He came from the rear and passed the leader.......caution came out. Was passing him again and appeared to get booted.(now this is just my opinion) Both were going around lapped traffic but it appeared to me Dusty got tagged in the back and ended up in the wall. Just wondered why the other car involved was not sent to the rear??? Not trying to instigate anything........just wondered. Its for sure he had some help. (and not talking about the lap car):confused:

I couldnt have said it any better myself!! I was wantin to see dusty win so he could get the bonus money!! Well good luck Dusty and you'll be back stronger than ever!! Got us pullin 4 ya!

Katie and the 79CREW

I would have to agree with you drt...Dusty was doin' one heck of a job! He has really got talent, cuz he was passin' those cars like I don't know what!! Wish you could have won that race plus the money! Good luck to ya this weekend!!

Good luck this weekend Jeramie!!! Hope to see you in victory lane this weekend!!! And plus i heard that ma and pa in law is coming this weekend!!! Don't know yet but still tring to see!!!Ma said she loves her baby boy too!! And can't wait to see you!!! Well Good luck Jeramie!! Love you, your baby girl!, Micah!!!

Back
Top Bottom