Well the escalated quickly

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#

Videos are crazy what kind of dumbass thinks that was a good move

Backstory: A couple years ago, Peyton Sellers unplugged Lee Pulliam's ignition under caution at SoBo, forcing Pulliam out of the race.

Lee wasn't letting that **** happen again.

Backstory: A couple years ago, Peyton Sellers unplugged Lee Pulliam's ignition under caution at SoBo, forcing Pulliam out of the race.

Lee wasn't letting that sh!t happen again.

I thought I remembered that, though didn't remember who was involved. Knew there was some precedent for it.

Lee wasn't letting that sh!t happen again.
We'll see how this ongoing battle ends up. My moneys on Morris

This is awesome for LMSC racing. The two best in a heated rivalry .

Will be interested to see how all this goes if Forrest Reynolds is suspended.
Im sure he will be, that was just stupid, but I like and respect Forrest and Darrell and Phillip. Ive known those boys for a while.

The crew member that tried to pull the ignition deserves a harsh penalty. There is just too much potential for another tragedy.

The crew member that tried to pull the ignition deserves a harsh penalty. There is just too much potential for another tragedy.

We don't even know that's what he was doing. Lee said you can't get to his ignition wires after what Sellers did.

Im sure he will be, that was just stupid, but I like and respect Forrest and Darrell and Phillip. Ive known those boys for a while.

Reynolds and Poe are feuding right now too. What a time to be alive .

We don't even know that's what he was doing. Lee said you can't get to his ignition wires after what Sellers did.

Oh I know. I lean more to Darrell in that fight, he's been a good friend and built us a lot of power over the years so I dont agree with with Reynolds that the car is down on it.

I know I saw an unsubstantiated rumor that he tried to stab him, is that just someone making up bs?

Where is all the "They should shut this place down!" Redneck Hooliganism shaming that everybody does when something goes down at Bowman Gray but it happens here and it's "good for ticket sales."

South Boston Speedway put out a press release criticizing NASCAR for the penalties levied against Lee Pulliam. And I agree with SoBo. What was Lee supposed to do?

That said, the suspension expires before the next race there.

Where is all the "They should shut this place down!" Redneck Hooliganism shaming that everybody does when something goes down at Bowman Gray but it happens here and it's "good for ticket sales."

I'm not on the shut Bowman Gray down bandwagon because, truthfully, every track wishes they were Bowman Gray. But this doesn't happen all the time at other tracks. Granted, it doesn't happen all the time at Bowman Gray anymore either. Regardless, this **** don't fly anywhere else except Ace (which also has a massive fanbase)

Bowman Gray is all about the fighting and extracurricular activity. That's what sells tickets there.

South Boston sells tons of tickets on racing. Same goes for Hickory and Carteret County.

South Boston Speedway put out a press release criticizing NASCAR for the penalties levied against Lee Pulliam. And I agree with SoBo. What was Lee supposed to do?

That said, the suspension expires before the next race there.
I think thats a "C.Y. A. move by NASCAR. Just fine all 3 partcipants and shut it down BUT I dont know why Phillip got fined. That one puzzles me more then Lee

I think thats a "C.Y. A. move by NASCAR. Just fine all 3 partcipants and shut it down BUT I dont know why Phillip got fined. That one puzzles me more then Lee
Because they couldn't fine Forrest and couldn't actually do anything about him aside from bar him from getting a license so they held the driver responsible for the actions of his crew.

Cathy Rice went on Race22 Radio and said she thinks Forrest is the only one who should have been penalized, and she's not even gonna let him attend the races as a paying fan.

Because they couldn't fine Forrest and couldn't actually do anything about him aside from bar him from getting a license so they held the driver responsible for the actions of his crew.

Cathy Rice went on Race22 Radio and said she thinks Forrest is the only one who should have been penalized, and she's not even gonna let him attend the races as a paying fan.
I wouldnt let him back either. If he would have gotten hurt he would have sued the track probably and ended up getting a settlement. I know a lot of people dont buy a license because they dont go every saturday night, but come on Forrest, you work on these things everyday and travel to several different NASCAR tracks.

Back
Top Bottom