Whaaattt???

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Paul, Mods,

NO CONGRATS fot the kat??

Tough guys, huh??

Thanks, FRIENDS and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to you, and you know who you are:itslove:

Hey, Kat -- I'm no mod, but congratulations!!! How did you manage to type 1,000 posts in six weeks without your fingers falling off? Wowser. :heehee:

To help celebrate, I thought I'd blow something up... ;)

just like a cat, always lookin for attention and then hissn when ya get it.

Congrats Kat! (and great pic abooja!)

Nice to see one of the semi-newbies make it to senior status!

Cheers!

:beerchug:

But we're proud of you Kat, you keep up the good work.
Nice pic from Abooja, thanks guys.

Hey cat, just out of curiosity, did you see my name up there this week for congrats:eek: ?

judas! How on earth did you sneak by, too?

I'm getting old, I tell you. Brain fade is setting in. Bring me a cane and rocking chair. Ya'll are just way too fast for this old lady to keep up.

Congratulations, SENIOR MEMBER !

Congratulations, Judas!!! You get a different kind of fireworks. ;)

Originally posted by judas1
Hey cat, just out of curiosity, did you see my name up there this week for congrats:eek: ?

No baby, I didn't:( But thanks for pushing me.

Maybe ya gutta beg for it like I did:p

Us old farts ALL need to stick together, hehehe and

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

why thank you TRL and abooja. much appreciated:eek:

~i'll bring the rocker chair over, here ya go. but i dont think you need the cane yet;) ~

Way to go for both of you! Must by typing away to get that many posts! Hopefully I'll get there! Here's a hug for ya.

If TRL and I posted like this, we would have over 15,000 by now. Don't put us in the wall as you pass, we will move over and let ya go. ;)

Congrats to ya Kat and to all the senior/upper class Members.

Congrats again, Kat. You and I came on board at the same time so by comparison, if you were driving the 24 car, I'd be on a tow rope behind a snail going up Mt. McKinley in February.

Keep it up. Like someone said, 15000 should be your goal in the first year. You'll prolly make it unless someone sends the keyboard cops to take your computer away for excessive posting. :)

congrats i will be up there with you seniors in a week or two!!! I guess i don't have as much free time as some people do:lol2: I though I was one who posted the most untill the TR "TakeOver" Guess nto now!!!:D

you have your days. we have just had a few exciting one s in a row, thats all. thanks

Back
Top Bottom