What a game!!!!!

R

racerx11

Browns win 31 to 28 in OT. Down 14 with about 5 mins to go and doubt was just starting to creep into ny head about the Browns ability to pull it out when Timmy brought them storming back. Thank goodness for the prevent defense, but the browns still had to make the plays to pull it out and the defense dominated all day. Only gave up 188 yards or something like that. Held Eddie to just 55 yards on about 25 carries. The only reason the game was so tight was 21 points off 4 turnovers.:beerchug: :calpping: :jumping: :booya:

How was your football weekend?

I didn't get to watch that one. Got to see the Saints come back against the bears.

That must have been a good game to watch too. I'm glad the Saints beat the da Bears. I hope you were rooting for the Saints too. More than likely, seems you have a Saints logo fo your av.

I've been a Saints fan since 1989, when they had that awsome defense. They don't usually come from behind to win.

My Bucs are on tonight. I still harbor ill will toward the Ewes from that NFC Championship game that the Bucs lost by half a football. (Y'all gettin the idea that I'm a little slow to forgive?)

Florida shut all them UT fans up for me Saturday, that was nice of them. Vols go back to their cupcake schedule next week with Rutgers, maybe they'll stand a chance of beating them.

Penn State continues to impress. I had never in my entire life cheered for ANYTHING from the city of Cincinnatti before, but God I wanted them to take Ohio State out. Not to be though.

Them 'Aint's are looking pretty good, coonhound. Maybe I wrote them out of the picture a little early. Aaron Brooks is playing like an NFL quarterback finally. I guess all it took was for me to NOT have him on a fantasy team for once.

:bawling: Yep the last 5 min. was a great game IF you were a Browns fan. Bad weekend for me. Local HS football team lost. Vols lost , Titans lost and Dale JR and Kevin Harvick cane in 4 to 6 laps down. I FEEL SORRY FOR MYSELF. LOL

I watched part of the Packers/Lions game. What a joke. I don't know who is worse. it was the sloppiest game I ever saw. A lot of the guys (15) got hurt. They must have some nasty artificial turf in that place. The only good thing about the game was that the Packers won:beerchug:
If the Pack doesn't get its act together, it's going to be a long season.

Great games all around, My Bills were good but couldnt get it doen against the Broncs...

Am I the only one who thinks that maybe, juuuuuuust maybe, the Rams are done? Even with Marshall Marshall Marshall (sorry, Brady Bunch moment) in the game, they didn't look too good to me. The defense is anemic, and Warner couldn't throw the ball in the ocean last night most of the game. And if anyone has Trung Canidate on your fantasy team, it might be time to hit the waiver wire. Coach sounded a little peeved at him.

We (Bucs) get Cinci this week. I got a good feeling. Now watch 'em choke...

GO BUCS!!!!!

The Rams are done. Mike martz inherited a great team and couldn't keep the momentum going. Plus, I think everyone has them figured out.

Back
Top Bottom