What a great day of college football 10/6/07

Benevolent One

Team Owner
What a great day of college football!

Ohio State won :partytime

USC lost :beerbang:

Florida lost :bounce:

Wisconsin lost :booya:

It actually would have helped Ohio State in the standings if Florida would have beaten LSU tonight, but I was rooting very hard for LSU. Not only do I like LSU and the way they play, but I am so sick of hearing about how "great" Florida and their coach Urban Meyer are. The alleged "experts" would have been unbearable if they had knocked off LSU in Baton Rouge. Seeing the Gators lose their second game in a row was awesome.

I don't think I care too much for Tebow. Did you see him taunting the crowd when they scored touch downs?

I don't think I care too much for Tebow. Did you see him taunting the crowd when they scored touch downs?

Yeah I did. He was acting like he had never scored a touchdown before. I actually enjoyed watching him almost in tears after the game, simply because of that. You have to show some class whether you win or lose. If an Ohio State player would have acted like that after scoring a touchdown, Coach Tressel would have certainly put a stop to it. Bad sportsmanship does not show how much you care about winning, it shows how little you respect the game and your opponent.

And then crying after they lost. Me thinks maybe he shouldn't have done so much taunting in the 1st place. He's not the QB Leak was.

Back
Top Bottom