What A Great Race Tonight!!!!!

C

cutiepie24

JEFF WON AND SO HAPPY HE WON.............HE LOOKED SO SO HAPPY...............WHAT A DAY..WHAT A RACE................:D

It sure was a great one CutiePie, Jeff deserved the win too! And yeah he was really really excited I think he said that It felt as good as his first one...

He was so beside himself he almost forget his sponsors!! Now I've never seen him do that!!:)

Way to go Jeff!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWOOO HHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:victory: :thumbsup: :calpping:

I'm not much of a Jeff Gordon fan, but I want to say congrats on the win and ending his winless streak. He is a very good driver and deserves the win tonite.

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
He was so beside himself he almost forget his sponsors!!  Now I've never seen him do that!!:)

True, and did ya notice that he never took a swig of Pepsi before, during or after, the Victory Lane interview??

When was the last time you saw that?

The kid was close to tears. Must be heck to be so bottled up. Even stumbled a few times during his speech he hadn't said it in so long.

Abillity notwithstanding, give me the guys with unbridled emotion any day of the week. It's so much easier on the soul.

and btw, it wasn't THAT great of a race.:)

yep i am real happy for him, happy he won..........he looked so cute up there..........:D

Back
Top Bottom