What a night!

• Thread starter PureDeathRacing
  • Start date
P

PureDeathRacing

Last night I went out with a few drinking bubbys and hit a few stripclub for my B-Day party, had a great time, got a bunch of tits rubbed in my face, blah blah blah!!
Now here we go.................................. :beerbang:
But I woke up and my left eye was started to bug me. Well and hour or two went by, and my lower eyelid was a little red and puffy. Through obersvation I realized the situation wasn't going to improve on it's own so I finally went to the eye doctor.
Now after having a bunch of lights shoved into my eye, and after having not 1, not 2, but 3 doctors and a nurse and a med student look at my eye, they finally discovered what was wrong. Well deep down inside the bottom of my eyelid they found and extracted 3 small silvery objects that they described as "glitter". Yep, that's right. The glitter that all them strippers wear all over them got in to my eye and managed to cause a pleasant temporarily disfiguring infection in my eyelid.
Yeah they managed to get the glitter out, but the damage has been done and now I just have to wait til the infection gets better....as I'm looking like a complete red eyed freak!
So kids - if you go to a strip club and a stripper rubs her tits in your face, for the love of god KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSED, AND CLOSED TIGHTLY!!!!
Oh and a big thanks goes out to all my friends for letting me get in this condition........LOL!

I am so sorry for your condition, really I am but..................... that is toooooo funny!!! LMAO

Back
Top Bottom