What an idiot

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Sorry the guy had to learn the hard way but come on, use some common sense. I think this is called the 'Thinning of the Herd'. Gotta love the last line of this article. Idiot.

Man, 32, reportedly dies while charging iPhone in the bath

A coroner issued a warning yesterday after hearing how a man was electrocuted in the bath while charging his iPhone.

Richard Bull, 32, is believed to have plugged the charger into an extension cord from the hallway and then rested it on his chest while using the phone.

He suffered severe burns on this chest, arm and hand when part of it touched the water.

Wife Tanya found him when she returned home and first thought he had been attacked because his injuries were so bad.

She called 999 but paramedics said he was already dead by the time they got there.

Recording a verdict of accidental death, Dr Sean Cummings said: “These seem like innocuous devices but can be as dangerous as a hairdryer in a bathroom.

“They should attach warnings. I intend to write a report later to the makers of the phone.”

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/03/18/man-32-reportedly-dies-while-charging-iphone-in-bath.html

I can not believe that someone is dumb enough to try to blame something like that on the makers of the phone. Wait, I actually can because that's just some people have been raised.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom